Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old December 20th, 2014, 10:17 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Peoria NHSD 2014: United Generals

VC is possible. The last Spring Peoria tournament had it. However, if there are people who would not feel comfortable playing against customs, then I will accommodate them and make it official releases only.

There will probably be a vote to determine the exact date.
Old February 2nd, 2015, 05:01 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Curious if any of the usuals have interest in this. My spring schedule is tough, but March is probably better than April for me. What about you

@infectedsloth
@legoboy
@boromir96
@briaka
@jetjake
Old February 7th, 2015, 07:41 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I could probably make anything, VC is a plus.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 17th, 2015, 11:34 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Sorry for some late additions here, but I always mean to take more pictures, and then never do. I did get a few snapshots taken here.

closeup of Vegie's Dad vs. infectedsloth

vegie's dad vs. infectedsloth on the top. Jetjake vs. Unseen Shadowz on the bottom

judging by the armies this looks like Boromir96 vs. legoboy

briaka vs. briaka jr. (not our only father v son battle of the day)

2 Einar Imperium armies going at each other: grifonobis vs. I.S.B.3

Old February 17th, 2015, 03:18 PM

TinyTim77 Woo who?

Hello, just thought I'd post here cause I'm not sure where else to post. I live in the Peoria area and was hoping to come to this tournament if you have another one for 2015. I don't spend that much time on the forums, so is there anyway I may be able to get an automatic bump when another thread on this topic is brought up or if someone could let me know when it comes around again? Sad I've missed out on this before as it looks like a load of fun...

That being said, I'd be very interested in a spring tournament as you were speaking about if you do follow through with that!

Thanks,
Tim
Old February 17th, 2015, 06:21 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I'd say welcome to the site, but I see you've been lurking for a couple years, so how about welcome to posting, instead, @TinyTim77 .

National Heroscape Day is an annual event countrywide that's usually the 3rd Saturday in October (regional variation occurs as local availability warrants).

Some of these threads might put you in touch with some of your local peeps.

Happy 'Scaping.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old February 19th, 2015, 06:15 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We'll definitely let you know the next time we get something set up. @TinyTim77

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old February 19th, 2015, 08:34 PM

TinyTim77 Woo who?

Thanks for the welcome and all the info everyone and all those who PM'd me! Yes, it's true I've been lurking for quite some time now, unfortunately never caught sight of the Peoria area stuff until recently Definitely will plan to attend whatever you guys think up next; so keep me updated!
Old March 4th, 2015, 08:58 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

If DonD13 is in town, he would certainly attend, and probably jetjake as well, but he would need to know the possible dates first.

If we can't get enough traction with the somewhat out of towners (mac, legoboy, IS crew), then I would still encourage a more casual day of scape. That may even attract others like @Ryougabot who had indicated to me in the past he didn't like tournaments but would be interested if we ever did a casual play.

anyway it seems to me like we have about 8-10 people right now who are interested which seems like a fine number for a casual day.
Old March 4th, 2015, 09:09 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
If DonD13 is in town, he would certainly attend, and probably jetjake as well, but he would need to know the possible dates first.

If we can't get enough traction with the somewhat out of towners (mac, legoboy, IS crew), then I would still encourage a more casual day of scape. That may even attract others like @Ryougabot who had indicated to me in the past he didn't like tournaments but would be interested if we ever did a casual play.

anyway it seems to me like we have about 8-10 people right now who are interested which seems like a fine number for a casual day.
I'd love to come up for a casual day or a tournament, but my weekends in March are packed and April is not much better. Set a date, and I'll make it if I can.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 4th, 2015, 10:48 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post

Set the date and I will try to make it.

I honestly haven't played HS proper in a while, but I still use the hexes for Battletech and my Son and I used all of the lava tiles to create Mustafar for his SW Angry birds figures.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old March 4th, 2015, 11:22 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

April 25 would be the date it would have to be for me to be able to host it. I need to go to Just for Fun and see if that date is open, but if there is only 15ish people coming it should be easy to get the date locked in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day