Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 17th, 2015, 11:44 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online - Season 2: Submit Armies and Maps!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
I'm gonna go ahead and sign up. I'm pretty sure I can fit in one game a week. I apologize in advance for any inconveniences my schedule causes.
Anyway, I'm super pumped!
Sign-ups for Season 18 of OHS should be going up soon as well.
Old February 17th, 2015, 12:40 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
I'm gonna go ahead and sign up. I'm pretty sure I can fit in one game a week. I apologize in advance for any inconveniences my schedule causes.
Anyway, I'm super pumped!
Sign-ups for Season 18 of OHS should be going up soon as well.
Thanks for letting me know! I think I'll start with HoSS and then if I still have enough time I'll try both at once. I'm gonna take everything in small steps so I don't bite off more than I can chew.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old February 17th, 2015, 05:59 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

So this is still on right?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 18th, 2015, 06:27 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

This particular version of Season 2 is not. However, if I can ever free up some time between baseball lifting, school, and HoSS discussions (which is very unlikely considering that baseball practices start next week...), I'll redo the OP and we'll restart the process.

Something that would help is one or two other volunteer(s)...
Old February 18th, 2015, 06:47 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
This particular version of Season 2 is not. However, if I can ever free up some time between baseball lifting, school, and HoSS discussions (which is very unlikely considering that baseball practices start next week...), I'll redo the OP and we'll restart the process.

Something that would help is one or two other volunteer(s)...
What do you need the volunteers to be able to help with? I'm willing to help with whatever I can.

My Customs
Old February 18th, 2015, 08:11 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Ditto!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 20th, 2015, 10:00 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Well it looks like we have 5 people signed up with the current format and each person will already have 2 armies....well except for @MegaSilver who was outbid on army #2 by Koolster.

I think we should advertise to try and get at least 3 more people and go on with this format. I can pump out the matchups if needed once we have 3 additional people. Have we hassled those that played in the first season and haven't signed up?

@heroscaper2010
@Soundwarp SG-1
@Dysole

@Black_Charos
@CrazyTankster
@mtl1998
@Ninja Status
@Arch-vile

Here's the bidding link again for ease of finding (it should really go in the OP)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...KWk/edit#gid=0

Armies
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by kevindola; February 20th, 2015 at 02:20 PM.
Old February 20th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the info kd. I have rebid on my builds then.
Old February 20th, 2015, 10:59 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm gonna sit this one out, I'm thinking, so don't be waiting on me.

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old February 20th, 2015, 11:39 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I have no interest in whatever this bidding thing is, so I won't be playing.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 20th, 2015, 12:55 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Frayed Knot

I contemplated but I think I'm going to pass on this one.

~Dysole, who did have fun coming up with armies
Old February 21st, 2015, 03:21 PM

I know someone who is interested. He isn't positive he can yet. Once he gets an account I'll direct him here.

My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events