Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old December 16th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Requests for Reevaluation

I like using the Beat Cops version of Protect and Serve on Aaron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 16th, 2014, 10:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
But then what about clear sight or if the the figure within 2 spaces is 11 levels higher than him, or what if he's stuck to Blob, and this also affects a large radius of figures. He's not Flash, running around blocking attacks against all those figures.
Well we run into the height issue with adjacent figures too
Old December 16th, 2014, 10:30 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
But then what about clear sight or if the the figure within 2 spaces is 11 levels higher than him, or what if he's stuck to Blob, and this also affects a large radius of figures. He's not Flash, running around blocking attacks against all those figures.
Err, comparative height is part of determining adjacency, just like engagement.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 16th, 2014, 10:34 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Not from my understanding. If I recall correctly you can be adjacent but not engaged.
Old December 16th, 2014, 10:40 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Not from my understanding. If I recall correctly you can be adjacent but not engaged.
You recall incorrectly, engagement is defined as being adjacent to an enemy figure. You're not adjacent if one figure's base is equal to or higher than the height of the other figure. It's right in the rulebooks.

EDIT- Well, yes you can be adjacent but not engaged, but only with friendly figures because you're never engaged to them, you're still only adjacent if the height requirements are met. The point is 'adjacent' is not the same as 'within 1 space of'.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; December 16th, 2014 at 11:04 PM.
Old December 16th, 2014, 10:57 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

@Karat
You can be adjacent and not engaged, but that only applies to other figures you control or friendly figures. If you are adjacent to an opponent's figure they are engaged. If you are on a space next to an opponent's figure but your figure's base is too high or too low they are no longer adjacent and no longer engaged.
Old December 16th, 2014, 11:18 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I think the same power as the Cops is probably the cleanest solution. Keeps the consistent power and then lowering his life isn't even an issue. He'll probably drop to like 20-30 points with the nerf.
Old December 16th, 2014, 11:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
@Karat
You can be adjacent and not engaged, but that only applies to other figures you control or friendly figures. If you are adjacent to an opponent's figure they are engaged. If you are on a space next to an opponent's figure but your figure's base is too high or too low they are no longer adjacent and no longer engaged.
I was referring to the friendly figures. You could take a hit for an "adjacent" friendly figure that is 30 levels up technically.
Old December 16th, 2014, 11:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by weebaer View Post
@Karat
I was referring to the friendly figures. You could take a hit for an "adjacent" friendly figure that is 30 levels up technically.
No, no you can't.

My Etsy Store
Old December 16th, 2014, 11:48 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

The minute a figure is too high to be considered engaged then the figures are no longer adjacent, whether they are yours, friendlies or enemies.
Old December 17th, 2014, 12:25 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Old December 17th, 2014, 12:33 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

@Karat : A figure is adjacent if their "heights are touching" - that the base of one is in range of the height of another. What you're thinking of is a figure on an adjacent space. There should probably be different terminology for those.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy