Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old May 24th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Rulebooks and FAQ - PDF

All the rulebooks in PDF format.

Note: The FAQ should be reviewed as it clarifies many things not clear in the rulebooks as well as containing errata for cards

Advanced FAQs 13.4 UPDATED 10/6 - Hosted on Heroscapers - 791.8 KB

Dungeons and Dragons Heroscape: Battle for the Underdark - 21.69MB

Swarm of the Marro Rulebook - Master Game & Scenarios - 27.5 MB (Hosted on rapidshare, better scanns by masterquetzal)
Swarm of the Marro Rulebook - Master Game & Scenarios - 5.81 MB (Hosted on Herocapers, Reduced filesize & uploaded by LeftOn4ya)

Road to the Forgotten Forest Instruction Book - 1.37MB

Volcarren Wasteland rules/scenario book - 885.89KB

Thaelenk Tundra Rule Book - 1MB

Fortress of the Archkyrie Rule Book

Ticalla Jungle Rule Book

Marvel: The Conflict Begins Rule Book (included here to have them all together)

Note: Below are the 1st and 2nd edition rules, these are outdated by the Swarm of the Marro Rules.

2nd Edition Rule Book - All 28 Pages (Includes: Basic Game/Master Game/Battlefields & Scenarios) - offline temporarily

2nd Edition Rule Book - Basic Game - offline temporarily

2nd Edition Rule Book - All 28 Pages - 23.67 MB (Hosted on Hasbro's site)

2nd Edition Rule Book - All 28 Pages - 4.44 MB (Hosted on Herocapers, Reduced filesize & uploaded by LeftOn4ya)

2nd Edition Rule Book - Battlefields and Scenarios - offline temporarily

1st Edition Rule Book - Basic Game - 30.1 MB (Hosted on Hasbro's site)

1st Edition Rule Book - Master Game Guide - 80.3 MB (Hosted on Hasbro's site)

1st Edition Rule Book - Battlefields and Scenarios - 11 MB (Hosted on Hasbro's site

Last edited by LilNewbie; February 2nd, 2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Update faq link and remove broken links
Old May 25th, 2006, 11:28 AM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
This will be helpful, but I doubt I will ever lose my 7 rule books...

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 25th, 2006, 11:45 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I was thinking more for when people need to ask a rules question and don't have their book with them they can open it here....

Plus is handy.
Old May 26th, 2006, 07:25 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
That and some of us don't have the 2nd edition rulebook.
Old May 26th, 2006, 07:38 AM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
I left my rulebooks at a friends house for, oh, 6 months. During that dark time I lived and died by your pdf rulebooks.

PDF rules rock!
Thanks Nether

Sudema is top notch in Heroscape: Legacy. Try out this alternative unit cost system at your next game day or tournament.
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:20 AM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
How about hotlavadeath, RttFF and Tundra scans?
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Site Admin

Re: Rulebooks - PDF

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
When I get some time I will scan the RttFF rules and the VW rules and post those too.
Didn't have time at work this week...that is where my scanner is...
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:36 AM

TheRealQ has disabled reputation
Thanks netherspirit. These are handy with me stuck on an extended business trip.

Old May 27th, 2006, 09:42 AM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
Re: Rulebooks - PDF

Quote:
Quote:
When I get some time I will scan the RttFF rules and the VW rules and post those too.
Didn't have time at work this week...that is where my scanner is...
no rush.
I just saw someone asking a snow question, and I realized that I've haven't seen the rulebook for the tundra yet.

I must have read that at some point in time.
Old June 24th, 2006, 07:29 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
I have been working on making a rule book, I have included all the FAQ from Hasbro, Comments from .net, and a lot of the info from the old questions to hasbro.

Over all, it seems to be just fine. I still have to add the ice rules, and need to find a way to add photos.
Old July 30th, 2006, 10:18 AM

Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker Ch1can0 knows what's in an order marker
Hi Scaper,

could someone please post a short summary, which rules were changed in the 2. edition rulebook? thanks a lot!

My Maps for 1, 2 and 3+ Mastersets

"We donīt cost enough." - Marro Warrior, just cloned.
Old July 30th, 2006, 01:47 PM

Aranas has disabled reputation
...and we are still hoping for someone cool enough to put the .pdf of the following rule books:
- RTTFF
- Lava
- Ice
- And castle rule when available!

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's