Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 20th, 2022, 10:48 PM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Darklings - Public Playtesting

Tests look great! Definitely lowering the rolls to 10. As for cost I'm not opposed to lowering the cost to 90, would absolutely be ok with that if everyone else is. And lastly I also felt The Darkness still goes down a bit faster then expected even with the Darklings present (although they do help him) not sure what do really do to change that. I had considered giving one of the other Artifact Bearers the ability to bolster defense and/or attack.
Old June 20th, 2022, 10:52 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not super familiar with how tied together these characters are, but an odd cost of 95 could encourage playing with Witchblade.
Old June 20th, 2022, 11:03 PM

Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker Cinderquail knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Not super familiar with how tied together these characters are, but an odd cost of 95 could encourage playing with Witchblade.
95 sounds like a safer bet also considering I'm sure there will be some Artifact Bearers that end up with odd costs. I do also have plans for an Artifact Witchblade that offers some synergy with other Artifact Bearers.
Old June 20th, 2022, 11:26 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You shouldn’t lower the roll and the cost at the same time.
Old June 21st, 2022, 05:51 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd stay at an even cost. They can work with Witchblade but are primarily going to be used with te Darkness. Probably 100 tines to 1.
Old June 21st, 2022, 05:51 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
You shouldn’t lower the roll and the cost at the same time.
Agree here, I'd do one or the other.
Old June 21st, 2022, 08:28 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I'd stay at an even cost. They can work with Witchblade but are primarily going to be used with te Darkness. Probably 100 tines to 1.
I'm probably going to mostly use them with Occult Batman and a Magician, so 5 point ending doesn't bother me. That's my spell slot.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 21st, 2022, 09:31 AM

Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness Skinderella wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do the Darklings work with the current Witchblade design, or are we referring to Cinder's own Witchblade writeup? I think you'd be better off almost exclusively pricing them to go with Darkness.
Old June 21st, 2022, 01:21 PM

The current Darkling write up has to be used with The Darkness as they all get removed if you don't control The Darkness. I did reduce to roll to 10 so I'll stick with that change for now. If the next tester still feels their points can be reduced we can hash that out then.

Last edited by Cinderquail; July 18th, 2022 at 04:14 PM.
Old July 21st, 2022, 04:20 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: DARKLINGS
VERSION TESTED
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: IVY’S GREENHOUSE
Units: The Darkness (330), Darklings (100), Batman (Occult) (230), Slam Bradley (90), Zatanna (II) (220), John Constantine (125), Lightning Bolt (x1) (5) (1100) vs Hawkwoman (260), Wonder Woman (JL) (310), Green Arrow (JL) (210), Black Canary (JL) (220), Atom (JL) (100) (100) (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

Units: The Darkness (330), Darklings (100), Batman (Occult) (230), Slam Bradley (90), Zatanna (II) (220), John Constantine (125), Lightning Bolt (x1) (5) (1100) vs Lex Luthor (185), Black Adam (380), Sinestro (250), Gorilla Grodd (285) (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 21st, 2022, 06:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice work Bats.
Old July 22nd, 2022, 03:42 PM

Tests are looking good!

I propose we move to Final Editing at 100 points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library