Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old April 15th, 2018, 06:19 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Splinter tests turned in. Fun Rat & Turtle team up action!
Old April 15th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Killin' it Ronin. Nice work!
Thanks, T! I was doing a lot of traveling over the last few weeks and I fell off my usual pace, but I'm all caught up now.
Old April 17th, 2018, 06:32 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Hey guys I have a question, for playtesting, do you have to use a physical board, or would Tabletop Simulator be acceptable?
Old April 17th, 2018, 07:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes. You must use approved maps though.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markb97402 View Post
I can make them, and while i don't know alot about what the "approved"maps are, if they are any of the ones that come published in heroscape stuff, those are all pre made already, as well as a number of maps that come from this site i believe. If someone can point me to what is defined as a "playtest approved map"(I assume there is a list somewhere, or a set of rules) I'm happy to run a game or two with the card.
Here is your link to approved C3G playtesting maps

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old April 17th, 2018, 09:57 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I use the online app, I see no reason Tabletop Simulator would be an issue.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 17th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I use the online app, I see no reason Tabletop Simulator would be an issue.
As T indicated, you just have to use an approved map with the simulator.
Old April 17th, 2018, 05:31 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

On that note, here are the Steam Workshop links to the maps I mentioned porting to Tabletop Simulator a few weeks ago. I actually put them up that same day, I just forgot to post the links here for anyone who might want to use them for playtesting. Whoops. I can probably do a couple more sometime soon when I've got an evening to kill.

Sewer Labyrinth

Conflict Chernobyl
Old April 21st, 2018, 04:33 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Lots of fun units in the OP here - Mantis, Changeling and Techno are all just looking for one more test to wrap up!
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:40 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
New one ready for testing:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Veteran Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are #066 / Changeling.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Rookie Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are #064 / Changeling.
I've made a small change to Beast Boy's new card design (one card only) and could really use a set of tests to help dial him in for a final cost. Any of our public members able to help us out here? He's a real fun design and easy to build into an army.
Old May 4th, 2018, 06:01 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Veteran Hypertime set.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Rookie Hypertime set.
I've made a small change to Beast Boy's new card design (one card only) and could really use a set of tests to help dial him in for a final cost. Any of our public members able to help us out here? He's a real fun design and easy to build into an army.
I haven't done any playtests yet but I'll happily give it a shot
may need a few guidelines on how to do it properly tho if that's ok
Old May 4th, 2018, 06:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I haven't done any playtests yet but I'll happily give it a shot
may need a few guidelines on how to do it properly tho if that's ok
That would be fantastic. Changeling is a good one for your first test, nothing crazy or complicated about the design that needs to get worked out or evaluated and no huge synergy web to evaluate, just a final focus on points value. I'll send you a PM with the details on his card. As for how we handle our play testing, I'd first refer you to the FAQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Check out the Playtesting FAQs!
Don't let all the text intimidate you though, it is all pretty simple once you boil it down.

1. Use a pre-approved map (found in the maps section).
2. Build two competitive armies of the same point value, generally anywhere between 600-1200 points in size with most testers running 800-1000 point armies, include the tested unit in one of them.
3. Run the game either all on your own or vs. a friend, record relevant details about the tested unit and outcome into the provided Feedback Sheet.
4. Repeat steps 2 & 3 for a 2nd army test.
5. After the two tests have been run, include any thoughts/opinions on tested unit you would like to send along.
6. Send the report to the LD (ie. lead designer, that's me in this case) via PM.
7. Record your points earned in the C3G Ally and Sidekick Rewards Thread (don't worry about not being an official ally yet, it's an easy status to earn and the tests you do before earning that status still count towards your total. You can use the points on a few different perks, most people just use them to run a design of their own though.)

*Heroes/Sidekicks, if I forgot something please chime in!

Last edited by Yodaking; May 4th, 2018 at 06:56 PM.
Old May 4th, 2018, 06:38 PM

Sweet, I'll get onto playtesting that at the next opportunity
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy