Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Yeah, I've never used the online app either. But general trouble shooting advise would be to look at your Firefox settings and see if you can unblock the site or list it as a 'safe' site for you to use. You could also try a different browser when play testing, I have both Firefox and the Mircosoft browser installed on my cpu.
The big problem I can see with that advise is that you're assuming the warning is invalid. Unless I can check it with my much more tech-savvy brother (which I might try to do tomorrow, but he's busy as hell so I haven't mentioned it to him yet), I don't want to take that risk. It could be that the site has been infected... in which case I'm hoping @Filthy the Clown, @dok , or @Dysole , or someone, can do something about it.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 26th, 2018, 11:30 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Update

I get the same issue on chrome. I don't have direct contact to filthy but we'll try to get it resolved as soon as we can

~Dysole, noting that Xorlof knows how to figure out the issue, but not the access filthy has to confirm what the issue is
Old March 27th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Any idea what's going on here? @Xorlof ? @Filthy the Clown ?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 27th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Don't forget to playtest the Brit-Cits, folks! Thought I'd already posted about this, but apparently not. The sooner we knock those guys out, the sooner the next public poll winner can get started up.
Old March 27th, 2018, 06:02 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

My Brit tests will be in late tonight.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:41 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I've run into a problem.

If I try to go to the HS Online App through this page, it gives me a big, red splash page explaining:

'Visiting this website may harm your computer

Firefox blocked this page because it might attempt to install malicious software that may steal or delete personal information on your computer.

Advisory provided by Google Safe Browsing.'

Until this is fixed, I am unable to playtest anything, personal or C3G. Could someone please help?
@dok , @Dysole , @Soundwarp SG-1 , @Arkham , @Ronin , @Tornado , @japes , @johnny139 , @Spidey'tilIDie , @Yodaking , @SirGalahad , @Filthy the Clown .
Could someone please help with this? It feels like it's been forgotten, and I'm a little screwed until it's fixed.

EDIT: Apologies if that sounded a bit extreme - I recognise it's an inconvenient time during the middle of the week. I sometimes get easily/overly stressed and agitated by minor things - it's an issue of mine, and I apologise.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Could someone please help with this? It feels like it's been forgotten, and I'm a little screwed until it's fixed.
I don't really have any help to offer, and I don't think the other Heroes do either. I just don't know what's going on with the app, or I'd have chimed in already. Hopefully the more knowledgeable types can lend a hand.

Would you mind taking the question to a more relevant thread, if you haven't already? There are dedicated threads for online HS that seem like they might be a better place to seek guidance. This thread needs to be open for tracking playtests. I get why you brought the issue up here, but I think the troubleshooting/resolution should happen elsewhere.
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
I don't really have any help to offer, and I don't think the other Heroes do either. I just don't know what's going on with the app, or I'd have chimed in already. Hopefully the more knowledgeable types can lend a hand.

Would you mind taking the question to a more relevant thread, if you haven't already? There are dedicated threads for online HS that seem like they might be a better place to seek guidance. This thread needs to be open for tracking playtests. I get why you brought the issue up here, but I think the troubleshooting/resolution should happen elsewhere.
That's a good idea - done. As I think I may have ninja edited you, I would like to once again apologise and direct you to the EDIT of my above post.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Symbiotic

Yeah, you ninja'd me there. No worries, though. I think Filthy addressed your issue in that other thread.
Old March 29th, 2018, 01:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

New one ready for testing:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Veteran Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are #066 / Changeling.

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Rookie Hypertime set.
Its model number and name are #064 / Changeling.
Old March 29th, 2018, 02:46 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would sign up for that one immediately!
Do not miss out on the chance to try the new Beast Boy.
Old March 30th, 2018, 11:08 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Red Lantern Mera is ready for playtesting!

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Blackest Night set.
Its model number and name are #001 / Mera.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy