Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 31st, 2021, 07:11 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Arch-vile

All Might
Reverse Flash
Rainbow Raider

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 31st, 2021, 07:18 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Winter Soldier (Team-Up)
Falcon (MCU)
Onomatopoeia
Old December 31st, 2021, 07:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Tough to pick between my own LDs! Captain Cold (II) did the most for the Rogues, turning them into a powerful army. Honorable mention to the rest of the Rogues I did as I really like all of them as well - Abra Kadabra probably is my second favorite of my Rogue LDs. Winter Soldier (Team-Up) is the design I expected to win this poll - I think he and Green Arrow (JL) have gotten the most positive reception of my LDs. Winter Soldier and Cap make such a fun duo. I'll give Reverse-Flash my last vote, as he's the most fun of the Injustice designs I've led.

I'm also really happy with how Scar, Ultraman, Green Arrow, White Canary, All Might, and Aang ended up. And if we're counting unreleased LDs, Goku might actually make my top 3.
Old December 31st, 2021, 07:39 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I should mention I'm voting for Reverse Flash exclusively because "Legion of Zoom" is such a hilariously stupid team name and I appreciate someone immortalizing it in C3G form.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 31st, 2021, 10:41 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh man! So much DC love! So hard to choose!

Green Arrow (JL) has quickly become one of my favorite and most used units and I have to agree with Ark about how essential he was in reinvigorating what’s now my favorite faction and what was possibly my favorite design stretch in the group’s history.

White Canary is just so fun and unique in the types of armies she bring together. She inspired a lot of my design work that followed her in some ways.

Scar really made the poor lackluster Black Lanterns something to take seriously! I love what she does for the faction.

Honorable mention to all the Rogue designs, especially Mirror Master (Sam Scudder) and Golden Glider. Can’t wait to see more Rogue stuff from you in the future!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 2nd, 2022, 03:13 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

WOW...this is the hardest one for me so far.

Captain Cold II for making a faction and actual Faction.
Winter Soldier (team Up) is an awesome card we've used several times already
and...

Dang I was going to pick Reverse Flash as it also gives me a Rogues army but I want to spread it around so I'm going with Walace West. He gives me a true Speedster Sidekick.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 3rd, 2022, 06:17 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Green Arrow (Justice League) - I don't even care for the character that much, but I use this guy all the time. Just a really fantastic go-to option for a Justice League build.

Gorilla Grodd (Injustice League) - Feels like the Injustice League counterpart to Green Arrow - don't care for the character too much, but his design means I'm using him pretty often. Lots of fun, and has pretty diverse builds.

All Might - Feels really accurate to the character! A ton of fun knocking people around, and he's great at revenge killing with his 3rd power. Can't wait for some of Class 1-A to show up.
Old January 5th, 2022, 08:52 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks for the kind words all. Last call for any votes!
Old January 5th, 2022, 09:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Gray Fox
Onomatopoeia
Winter Soldier

Honorable mention to White Canary - had a hand on the ball there, so didn't want to vote her.
Old January 6th, 2022, 02:33 PM
Archie

Winter Soldier takes first place, with Captain Cold and Green Arrow tied after that. All of which are version twos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archie LD results
Winter Soldier (Team-Up) - 8
Captain Cold (II) - 4
Green Arrow (JL) - 4
Rainbow Raider - 2
White Canary - 2
Lex Luthor (IJL) - 2
Guardian of the Universe (Scar) - 2
Reverse-Flash (IJL) - 2
All Might - 2
Onomatopoeia - 2
Aang - 1
Mera - 1
Tornado Twins - 1
Indigo-2 (Munk) - 1
Falcon (MCU) - 1
Kid Flash (Wallace West) - 1
Gorilla Grodd (IJL) - 1
Gray Fox - 1
I choose Soundwarp as next up!
Old January 6th, 2022, 02:35 PM
Archie

Soundwarp has a lot of variety in his LDs in his quest to design for every faction. Everyone gets 2 votes this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp LDs
Kingpin (II)
Nemesis (Tom Tresser)
Abigail Brand
Noob Saibot
Shadow Wraith
Nightshade (Eve Eden)
Wonder Woman (Justice League)
Carnage (Maximum Carnage)
Talon
Court of Owls
Juggernaut (Charles Xavier)
Sir Soundwave
Judge Fish
Mirror Master (Leg Swap)
Chief Judge Cal
Splitting Images
Grid
Battle Beast
Osiris
Steel (Superman Family)
Spider-Man (Transformers)
Scare Glow
RX-78-2 Gundam
Glyph of Ollie’s Stupendous Chili
Old January 6th, 2022, 02:40 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Soundwarp

Battle Beast and Carnage

Honorable Mention to the Court and Talons. I like those a lot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy