Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 26th, 2015, 11:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney - GenCon Draft Tourney - June

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diabolo View Post
Darn it Tommy!

<puts away Bramcephus, Deathwings, Boltcutter into a box marked "Do not open until September" a single tear rolls down his cheek - fade to black>
Actually, that will be August before we play with them, but...

Don't blame me! I wanted to do a VC event as well, but was out-voted.
Old June 3rd, 2015, 01:13 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maps have been posted in the GenCon thread, so we will only play on those for this event:

Fossil (R˙chean) x4 (1 SotM, 1 RttFF)
Remains of Clionesia (tannergx) x4 (1 RotV, 1 FotA)
Sidewinder (Gamebear) x4 (1RotV, 1TT)
Sirocco (Mad_wookie) x4 (2BftU, 1TJ)
Ticalla Sunrise (Gamebear) x4 (1SotM, 1TJ)
Dance of the Dryads x4 (Typhon2222) (1BftU, 1 RttFF, 1 VW)
Blackroot (Mad_wookie) x4 (1SotM, 2RttFF)

Chime in with what you can bring. Let me know if you need links to the map instructions.

Old June 3rd, 2015, 02:24 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
Maps have been posted in the GenCon thread, so we will only play on those for this event:

Chime in with what you can bring. Let me know if you need links to the map instructions.
I know a 2-3 of those maps have been brought recently. @Caver12 can bring Remains again, @Mr_Chompy can bring Ticalla Sunrise, and @NecroBlade can bring Blackroot. Someone else build Dance of the Dryads and Sirocco recently, though I don't remember who.

I will bring bring Sidewinder.
Old June 3rd, 2015, 02:30 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post

I know a 2-3 of those maps have been brought recently. @Caver12 can bring Remains again, @Mr_Chompy can bring Ticalla Sunrise, and @NecroBlade can bring Blackroot. Someone else build Dance of the Dryads and Sirocco recently, though I don't remember who.

I will bring bring Sidewinder.
I'll bring Sirocco again.

Old June 3rd, 2015, 06:54 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I love Fossil. I can bring that.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 4th, 2015, 09:28 PM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

I'll be able to make it although maybe a little late. I get off work at 12 so expect me there about 12:20-12:30, give me a loss or bye or whatever needs to be done if it is started before I can get there. I can bring Remains of Clionesia if wanted/needed.

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old June 4th, 2015, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
I'll be able to make it although maybe a little late. I get off work at 12 so expect me there about 12:20-12:30, give me a loss or bye or whatever needs to be done if it is started before I can get there. I can bring Remains of Clionesia if wanted/needed.
Woohoo!

We'll try to hold up for you if we would have an even number otherwise. If there's a bye with you there, we'll give it to you.
Old June 5th, 2015, 06:21 PM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

Sawyer has a different event to attend on Saturday, so we are going to miss this tournament. Good luck every one and see you in July.
Old June 5th, 2015, 08:51 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Is the next tourney July 4 or 11. I need to schedule off work 3 weeks ahead if I ever go.
Old June 5th, 2015, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Is the next tourney July 4 or 11. I need to schedule off work 3 weeks ahead if I ever go.
July 4th.

August 8th is the next one, due to conflicts with GenCon.
Old June 6th, 2015, 09:40 AM
Scapecon 2021 Main Event Champion

Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker Major Q23 knows what's in an order marker

So here's the thing:

My friend Micah has not thought that he would be able to come today because he is taking the SAT. He just texted me saying that it gets out hours earlier than expected and he can come about the time I will be getting there as well. Yay. Me being already at work with my heroscape stuff with me, I have nothing for him. I also just threw this together for him but could he borrow:
2 squads of Knights
Gilbert
Alastair
Tarn Vikings
Carr
2 squads of WoA
Tagawa Samuri
Izumi Samuri

If something isn't brought he can make do with what we have

Don't cry because the tournament is over, smile because it happened
Old June 6th, 2015, 09:56 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Q23 View Post
So here's the thing:

My friend Micah has not thought that he would be able to come today because he is taking the SAT. He just texted me saying that it gets out hours earlier than expected and he can come about the time I will be getting there as well. Yay. Me being already at work with my heroscape stuff with me, I have nothing for him. I also just threw this together for him but could he borrow:
2 squads of Knights
Gilbert
Alastair
Tarn Vikings
Carr
2 squads of WoA
Tagawa Samuri
Izumi Samuri

If something isn't brought he can make do with what we have
I'm about to throw my list together, so I'll bring as much of this as I'm not already using and can fit in my case.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events