Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 10th, 2006, 06:57 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Skyknight's repaints and customs (Marvel Repaints...new!)

Well I guess this is going to be my new home so I figured I might as well start moving some of my stuff with me. One nice thing at least I can organize my stuff how I want now. I had just finished this last piece and card when Hq's went down so we will start there. I kinda like this one.

New card

Last edited by skyknight; June 25th, 2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old May 10th, 2006, 07:02 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I'll go ahead and set these fellows up here too.

I will paste their boss below, I have been considering entering these guys into Cupid's contest. These are kinda simple but I like the concept they achieve between the mechs and the warlord. Also helps out those
sniper's a bit.
New card

Last edited by skyknight; June 25th, 2009 at 03:47 PM.
Old May 10th, 2006, 07:06 AM
assistant leader

And the Omnicron boss, this whole idea came to me after thinking about the old Transformer's cartoon and remembering the Constructicons.

Old May 10th, 2006, 08:31 PM
assistant leader

Another one of my favorites

New card :P

Old May 10th, 2006, 08:41 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
What type of paints do you use, Skynight? Also, do you seal the models with a clear coat when finished? I like your Omnicron units and thinking about painting some up.

Newb.
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:48 PM
assistant leader

I like to use acrylics on these guys. It takes a few more coats but I find the Acrylics really allow more of the original texture to come through, but again it does take a bit more patience, it also allows a nice layerd effect which is sometimes hard to achieve with enamal. I do not clear coat, though that is an option. The multiple coats also help add to the sheen. The best thing about acrylic thugh is water clean up!
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyknight
I like to use acrylics on these guys. It takes a few more coats but I find the Acrylics really allow more of the original texture to come through, but again it does take a bit more patience, it also allows a nice layerd effect which is sometimes hard to achieve with enamal. I do not clear coat, though that is an option. The multiple coats also help add to the sheen. The best thing about acrylic thugh is water clean up!
Is acrylic not waterproof then? Do you have to worry about figures that have no clear coat?

And dude, we need to start a pets thread just so's you can tell me all about that gorgeous fish tank in you pad! Salt water?
I love fish tanks. I have 4 in my classroom! Well, one is for the fire-bellied toads...
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:41 PM
assistant leader

Once they dry they are waterproof, I guess a clear coat would not hurt but I have never found this neccessary. The tank in the pic is a 125 gallon coral reef tank, I alos have a 55 gallon salt tank, 5and 1/2 foot iguana, two cockatiels who sing Andy Griffith, and an Irish wolfhound, I just lost my other one a few months back. I wil start a pet thread.
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:35 PM
assistant leader

Alright next critter, I apologize if you already saw some of these on HQ's I have some new stuff in the works as well.

New card completed 4 july

Old May 11th, 2006, 09:37 PM
assistant leader

and one more before nighty night

New card completed 4 July 06

Last edited by skyknight; June 25th, 2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old May 11th, 2006, 11:57 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
I really like the Mist. She looks very cool!

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 12th, 2006, 08:28 AM

dickflea Woo who?
I like your 1st repaint of mimring that is cool......probably she is the daughter of Braxas.....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards