Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old February 9th, 2011, 01:40 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread NEW! 2-8-11

Great stuff here, j-phat. I've been doing some modding of my own. It's really fun. Makes me wish I had an endless supply of figures. I like the hunters especially, except that they completely supercharge my most recently completed WoW custom:

Spoiler Alert!

Just wouldn't be fair anymore.

Nice work, man.

~Spite
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Online HS Seasons 5 & 9 Champion

Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby! Wanderer999 rolls all skulls baby!

Great stuff!

I myself am recently into customs and intend to contribute sooner or later to the community just like what you have achieved here. Once again, congratulations! Nobody needs WOTC!!! HS lives forever in us.

However as someone who is a bit of a perfectionist and DEEPLY respects both game balance and interesting skills, I must point out two major things:

You used the wrong figure for Samuel Brown...

Some of your characters are EXTREMELY powerful. Special mention goes to your Behemoth. In my humble opinion from countless weekends' worth of heavy heroscaping battles, and one who is proud in his own balanced customs, Behemoth should AT LEAST COST 200+ At 4/4 (5/5 with height) stats with SIX life, with the FREE passive ability of Kiova's Aura, and even an attack version of it again....

Anyways, you do score BIG on your skills at re-engineering the models together.
Old February 9th, 2011, 05:40 PM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Great stuff here, j-phat. I've been doing some modding of my own. It's really fun. Makes me wish I had an endless supply of figures. I like the hunters especially, except that they completely supercharge my most recently completed WoW custom:

Spoiler Alert!

Just wouldn't be fair anymore.

Nice work, man.

~Spite

Just saw that go through the process. He turned out great. I used him in a game last week.thanks.

Wanderer999- yes through playtesting he and a few others have proven powerful. He was relent less at first.
Old February 11th, 2011, 10:57 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Jahosaphat's repaint/designed customs 2/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesiamthatguy View Post
Good job. I just have 2 things to say.
1.Awesome job on making the figures.
2. Your cards could be edited a bit to sound more official.
Menelauis card says, "You may move 1 kyrie hero or 3 kyrie squad figures". Kato has a similar power, but it is worded, "1 samurai hero or 1 Samurai squad."
Being that all kyrie squads are 3 figure squad, the wording is unnecessary and you can make your card sound more official.

And the Drow Kyrie. You need to clarify the teleport power. You can't move each of the three figures to the same chosen place. Instead you could word it as such. "Choose an opponent's figure within 8 clear sight spaces of the Assassins. You may place up to three Assasian you control adjacent to the chosen figure."

Also opponent is spell wrong on the Assassin card.

Again great job on the figures and everything. I envy you.
I think what he means is what killometer said before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
The way Menelauis is worded you can use him to take a turn with 1 Minion figure, 1 Sentinel figure and 1 Protector figure. Was that intentional?
i think he meant it that way, so you could take a turn with any 3 kyrie squad figures.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!
Old February 13th, 2011, 01:17 AM

jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker jahosaphat knows what's in an order marker
Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread NEW! 2-12-11

SGT. BLAKE ADAMS

Here is the link to the main thread for
more pictures

Yes, "sixthflagbearer" With Menelauis, I was trying to make it so that you could take a turn with one of each.
This is why his points are on the higher side.
Old February 14th, 2011, 05:08 PM

Lakai has disabled reputation

Wow that is weird! Just seen your newest custom and he has the same name as me! My name is Blake Adams! Ironic that my favorite general is also Vydar too! Just wanted to add that random fact and say nice work!

Old February 14th, 2011, 05:27 PM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart

I really like the custom, but I'm a bit confused by his sand-camo ability. Although Im probably wrong here, I was under the impression that no hit zone means you can't be attacked at all, even by adjacent figures. I looked in the rule book, but it didn't specify.

Even if Im wrong and you can be attacked by adjacent figures, even if you have no hit zone, I still think you should still reword it. People who don't have experience with it may be confused. It could go:

If Blake is on a sand space, enemy figures must be adjacent to him in order to attack him.

Anyway, I love the idea, and Im looking forward to seeing his squad. I hope my comments don't make me sound like a noob.

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old February 14th, 2011, 06:45 PM

Actually, im not quite sure on that rule either. Estivara has an ability that says no visible hit zone, that's where the wording came from, I'll change it though.
Old February 14th, 2011, 07:04 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

You do not need LoS to attack an adjacent figure.
Old February 14th, 2011, 07:33 PM

Dadnarg434 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
You do not need LoS to attack an adjacent figure.
Oh, thats good. Never mind then

Check out my new gigantic customs and my
custom thread,
As well as my fan fic:
"The Rise of Hel"
Old February 16th, 2011, 01:35 PM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread NEW! 2-16-11

MARRO TURRET

To go to the main page click on more pictures. His full bio is on the main thread.

Comments?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer999 View Post
Great stuff!

You used the wrong figure for Samuel Brown...
This was explained. That sculpt is a modified 10th reg then repainted into Samuel Browns colors. This is not acceptable in an official tournament, but is official in my group of friends opinion. Really the position of the gun is the only difference and the gun is not a visible hit zone.

This sculpt's availability is way cheaper.

Were working on making the remain 10th into a 3 man squad representing Samuel Browns colors, and a different card that will allow you to use a sculpt from each of the three regiments. That card will be called the Mercenaries.

So yes I know, but were okay with it, for our game play.
Old February 21st, 2011, 04:46 AM

Re: Jahosaphat's Custom Display thread NEW! 2-16-11

DE-NOK-SA

Here is the link to the main thread for
more pictures

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards