Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old May 7th, 2020, 04:25 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Yeah Risk Legacy was a good one too. Unfortunately for me my Risk playing group fell apart before getting to the final 'secret' package of cards and I can't bring myself to open it just in case we get back together one day.
Old May 7th, 2020, 06:20 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool. Just recently discovered there are two Steve Jacksons (well I am sure there are more than that but in gaming). I always thought the Fighting Fantasy author was the same as the GURPS guy but nope, two different people.
I just confirmed with an internet search that the GURPS Steve Jackson also wrote some of the Fighting Fantasy books, in addition to the other Steve Jackson.

Old May 7th, 2020, 06:39 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Cool. Just recently discovered there are two Steve Jacksons (well I am sure there are more than that but in gaming). I always thought the Fighting Fantasy author was the same as the GURPS guy but nope, two different people.
I just confirmed with an internet search that the GURPS Steve Jackson also wrote some of the Fighting Fantasy books, in addition to the other Steve Jackson.
But did you know they were switched at birth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 7th, 2020, 07:27 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Yes, which makes it even more confusing.
Loved the FF books. I had most of the ones originally released in the US.
Old May 7th, 2020, 10:18 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBlizz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
My Risk group played a double board of Risk 2210 for a long time. It was really fun having more territory to expand to and fight over.
Risk 2210 is great. My favorite version of Risk.
Risk Europe I like a little better, and Risk Legacy I like a LOT Better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Hmm, I've never played 2210. Apparently I'm going to have to try to find a copy.
I might have a copy I'd let go cheap... I'll have to check just lmk...though shipping might be a problem if you're not in Central FL. But I'm willing to check
Well, Risk Europe isn't really a RISK game, just has the Risk label slapped on it.
Old May 8th, 2020, 06:21 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

A MegaSilver sighting. Stay safe.
Old May 26th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Been playing a bunch of Star Realms recently.
Base set+Colony Wars+Frontiers, and 3 Merc Cruisers shuffled together makes for a very tall trade deck. I love the variety of cards far more than just one set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old May 27th, 2020, 12:33 AM

Piratebunny is surprisingly tart

If I can get a group of 3 or more I like to play Age of Mythology the board game. Really great game
Old May 27th, 2020, 08:39 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Yes. Haven't played it in years; but still own it.
Old June 28th, 2020, 07:44 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I pre-ordered Deep Vents, a Ryan Laukat game that really speaks to the biologist in me.

Old June 29th, 2020, 10:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

C3G, lots of C3G this weekend. Also played King of Tokyo for the first time. Won the first game, then had 19 points (out of 20) in the second when I was taken out.

Last edited by Yodaking; June 30th, 2020 at 02:41 PM.
Old June 30th, 2020, 02:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, those were some pretty solid King of Tokyo matches. I might have to get the expansion, now.

But much more C3G stuff I'd rather spend money on!

Meeting you all and getting to play so much C3G in person was amazing fun!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games