Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 17th, 2019, 03:11 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

They are not currently in development inside the C3V at any stage, if that's what you're asking.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 17th, 2019, 03:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post

Do the miniatures in that box serve any purpose?
They presumably can be used to play Confrontation.

I've never seen any custom with either of those figures, but they do look cool!
Old January 17th, 2019, 05:35 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:

They presumably can be used to play Confrontation.

I've never seen any custom with either of those figures, but they do look cool!
What I know that this box costs less than the Manauvi & Bahadur miniatures on amazon.
Old January 17th, 2019, 05:39 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Interesting. I think there's a thread around here for suggesting minis for us to consider in the C3V.

Thank you for letting us know. I wish the Ram Army Box would come back, but I don't know anything about Confrontation. I guess that ship has sailed.

= =
Old January 17th, 2019, 05:41 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
What I know that this box costs less than the Manauvi & Bahadur miniatures on amazon.
If you're looking to suggest this box for C3V use, you should say that.

This particular one is not very expensive, but it's not available many places. Only one on Amazon. Not really workable for VC.
Old January 17th, 2019, 06:18 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Interesting. I think there's a thread around here for suggesting minis for us to consider in the C3V.

Thank you for letting us know. I wish the Ram Army Box would come back, but I don't know anything about Confrontation. I guess that ship has sailed.
What I do know is that if I wanted Morgoloth or the Skull Demon minature, I am out luck finding them on amazon. There are barely any Confrontation miniatures on amazon.
Old January 17th, 2019, 06:44 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Amazon is not normally the place to go to find minis. But I know that the Ram Army Box is very hard to find now.

We are responsible for how many are available when we release the mini information. We simply can't control how many are available on the days after that.

= =
Old January 17th, 2019, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Amazon is not normally the place to go to find minis. But I know that the Ram Army Box is very hard to find now.

We are responsible for how many are available when we release the mini information. We simp oly can't control how many are available on the days after that.
I do not think amazon is your ideal site for C3V/SoV submissions, but you can still have fun if you buy any confrontation miniatures on amazon.
Old January 26th, 2019, 11:49 AM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:

NWHC created customs with these. They are fun to play with the Cultists - but I am not sure about their availability.

Nessa

Valestrio
Old January 26th, 2019, 12:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

That's a pair of quality customs. Thanks for sharing!

= =
Old January 26th, 2019, 04:40 PM

Quote:
That's a pair of quality customs. Thanks for sharing!
Someone made cards for those miniatures already, I was going to give dragon slayer abilities. The abilities are inspired from the playstation1, the game is called "Legend of Dragoon" and the dragon buster & dragon block staff would be the main abilities.
Old January 26th, 2019, 06:11 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Go for it.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs