Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 26th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Superscape March Madness

My 15 year-old nephew is coming over later today for some Superheroscape and Dominion. He's played a ton of Classic Scape over the past 5 years but only a little Superheroscape.

To save some time later when he comes over, I thought I'd pre-build some 1550 ish point armies so it would be less for him to try to decipher all at once with all the new cards since the last time he played with the C3G cards. Well I ended up making 18 armies and the only duplicate design is Green Goblin as one army needed a ranged flyer and I also wanted him in the Insane build. I was just going to number the teams and roll a d20 to choose armies and then we would decide if we were going to go one and done with each army or let the winning army stay and the loser rolls for another army. But after talking to Bats for a little bit this morning, he mentioned maybe losing two armies and do a Sweet 16 type thing since it is March Madness and all.

So I did that and now have 16 armies and will play on HYDRA Base Gehenna map.

It will take quite a while to get through this tournament, but I thought I'd at least give it a shot for the heck of it. I got the brackets done, as I rolled a d20 one at a time for each division or whatever they are called until it was all filled out. Since many of the figures aren't released yet, I will just use *** for the unreleased figures that aren't listed on the back page of Daily Bugle since they are listed there, I should be able to list them here, though not all at once. (Edited to add last bit)

For now I can at least give the starting match-ups by Army #

Blue = Winner
Red = Loser

Northwest Division
3 vs. 15 (15 moves on) Game Summary
4 vs. 14

Southwest Division
10 vs. 1
16 vs. 8 (16 moves on) Game Summary in story form

Northeast Division
2 vs. 13
7 vs. 6

Southeast Division
5 vs. 12
11 vs. 9

Army 1 = Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, The Thing, She-Hulk and Iron Man

Army 2 = Professor X, Wolverine, Colossus, Angel, ***, Jean Grey, Cyclops and Iceman

Army 3 = Chronos, Shadow Thief, Super Skrull, Skrull Warriors x 3, Annihilus, Puppet Master, Mole Man and Moloids x 12

Army 4 = ***, ***, ***, ***, HYDRA Agents x 3

Army 5 = Huntress, Daredevil, Robin, Batman (Bruce), Batman (Terry), Punisher, Black Canary, Alfred, Green Arrow (Oli) and Green Arrow (Conner)

Army 6 = GL's Kilowog, Kyle, Guy and Hal, Green Mech Construct and Civilians x 3.

Army 7 = ****, Elektra, Bullseye, ***, Hand Ninja x 3, Green Goblin, ***, ***

Army 8 = Loki, Battlesuit Lex, Green Goblin, Joker, Harley Quinn, Bob and Deadpool (Catwoman and Creeper are out with injuries, so Lex filled in)

Army 9 = Martian Manhunter, ***, Wonder Woman, Flash, ***, Hawkgirl

Army 10 = GL John Stewart, ***, Captain America, Plastic Man, SHIELD Agents x 3, ***, SHIELD Sniper x 2 and SHIELD Spotter x 2

Army 11 = Doom (C3G) Doombots x 3, ***, Thanos, Penguin, ***

Army 12 = Magneto, ***, ***, ***, Mystique, Blob, ***

Army 13 = Thor, ***, Silver Surfer, ***, Spider Man and Beast

Army 14 = ***, Sinestro, Deathstroke, ***, Grundy

Army 15 = Doomsday, Darkseid, Abomination, Venom, Pyro and Doctor Light

Army 16 = Supergirl, Submariner, Superman, Jonah Hex, Commish Gordon, Cops x 2 and ***

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; April 2nd, 2011 at 04:00 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy