Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old February 22nd, 2008, 06:38 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Conan O'Brien Screeching Jet Pack Raccoon Idea Submission

Has anyone watched Conan lately? He has a Screeching Jet Pack Raccoon flying around his studio and asked for ideas to bring it down. I just sent my idea to NBC involving paper airplanes thrown by the audience ... We'll see if it makes it on to air ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 12:35 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I think Conan is at his funniest when he's doing these wacky things instead of interviewing guests. Most of the time when I watch his show now I tune in until the first guest comes out then switch it off. I wish his whole show was guest-free except for the music act or people who actually come on and do something besides chat up their latest project. Gaffigan's pale force cartoons are pretty good.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 12:47 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Well, I got a response, of sorts, to my proposal ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBC
Thanks. Your submission, including any ideas, may be used and modified by NBCU in all media throughout the world in perpetuity for any purpose. Full terms at nbc.com/Conan
Gee, thanks for the effort guys, I think.

Old February 23rd, 2008, 02:53 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I love Conan! When he was on the Simpsons I could just tell what were his jokes. I was said when he left to do the show but have watched it ever since.
I love the Idea and that may be something they will use. Plus as a bonus they could actually give the Paper airplanes to the crowd and have them throw them!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 03:13 AM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan
I love Conan! When he was on the Simpsons I could just tell what were his jokes. I was said when he left to do the show but have watched it ever since.
I love the Idea and that may be something they will use. Plus as a bonus they could actually give the Paper airplanes to the crowd and have them throw them!
I bet if they show the drawing they would give the audience airplanes. It seems like a cheap thing to do and could be quite funny, if a bit chaotic. Let us know if you see this on the air, Mal. Good luck!

I know when he was looking for ideas about his zip-line entrance during the writer's strike he actually did some of the ones that folks recommended, like putting rockets on his boots.
Old February 23rd, 2008, 04:32 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Yeah, same thing with this.

He showed some audience submitted ideas and did a gag the other day with a remote control helicopter. Afterwards, as the raccoon raced in its oval pattern around the studio, he requested more ideas.

This idea came to me as I fell sleep. It was just stupid enough and easy to do that it just may make it. Simply hand out a sheet of paper to each person as the audience moves in to have a seat and have them fold paper airplanes - not too darn difficult. The only problem I foresee is from lawyers afraid of someone getting poked in the eye. However, considering during the strike they had two dingbats on pogo sticks wearing hats with flaming balls on springs while juggling flaming batons as their pogo sticks shot jets of flame 4 feet in front of each of them ... I am thinking the Conan staffers may have killed the lawyers during the strike.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media