Nakita Agents 2 2.06%
Izumi Samurai 1 1.03%
Kozuke Samurai 1 1.03%
Tagawa Samurai 4 4.12%
Ninjas Of The Northern Wind 3 3.09%
Rechets Of Bogdean 5 5.15%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 8th, 2014, 10:18 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Best HS Unique Squad

Today, in the world of Heroscape, everything is dominated by common squads. But, which were the best B.C.E. ones! (B.C.E. Stands for Before Common Era, which ROTV is in, because everybody is unique.)

So vote, but choose wisely!

Honestly, I have to go with the Krav. They just put ranged units to shame!

And, If you want to vote for Marro Warriors their number is 11. The Zetts are number 12. (Poll didn't have enough room.) If you choose them, post about it!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old October 8th, 2014, 10:25 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Best HS Unique Squad

I absolutely love the airborne elite. I think they change games, especially with a drop before round one.
Old October 8th, 2014, 11:11 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Airborne are a lot of fun, but my vote has to go with the Krav, they just can't be killed from range!
Old October 8th, 2014, 11:15 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

I'm going with airborne on this one. Especially since this didn't specify that the map had to be BoV approved or qualified.
Old October 8th, 2014, 11:18 PM

Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker Seraph knows what's in an order marker

You've inspired me to play the airborne elite in my next game. I've used them before but not regularly or recently. I think they should pair well with c3v Havech Eradicators?
Spoiler Alert!
Old October 8th, 2014, 11:19 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
Airborne are a lot of fun, but my vote has to go with the Krav, they just can't be killed from range!

I almost went with the Krav. One whiff on a defensive roll and they only get 2 attacks per turn. I think Krav is a close second.
Old October 9th, 2014, 08:17 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I went with the airborne. If you get an early drop they can absolutely devastate your opponent.
Old October 9th, 2014, 08:24 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I like all of the unique squads, but I chose the Ninjas of the North Wind. As long as you keep them hidden for a few rounds, they can act as devastating shocktroops against your opponents, easily thinning out squads with that beefy attack of 4. A 50/50 chance of simply blocking incomming attacks is also handy.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 9th, 2014, 08:48 PM

Another reason why I like the airbornes is that they are one of the very few unique squads to get a possible of 4 attacks per OM. Not to mention that they are usually good quality attacks from long range.
Old October 9th, 2014, 10:04 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I almost went with the Airborn Elite. Just drop them on height. Bam! You win! But really, once of Krav dies, they're just not that useful anymore.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old October 9th, 2014, 11:39 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Marro warriors hands down. Put a couple viking spirits on these guys and you have a force to be reckoned with late game. Water cloning is, in my opinion, one of the best abilities in the game.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old October 10th, 2014, 09:52 AM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

I almost always use the Krav Maga Agents. I love their move of 6 with range of 7 almost as much as I love Stealth Dodge.

Lately though, I've really come to find new love for the Marro Warriors. Keeping them spread out (at least one of them) and using guerrilla-style hit and run tactics has won several games for me. Against a slow moving melee army, these guys can retreat and re-clone before your opponent can catch up.

I'm torn in my vote, so I'll come back later.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units