Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

View Poll Results: In head to head matches with other Scapers, how good are you...really, no lies...
There are entire semesters at West Point and Anapolis spent studying my military strategies. I've never lost and never will. 3 2.80%
I'm pretty darn good. I rarely lose to anyone, no matter what army I play. 13 12.15%
I'm good. I can win most of my matches, especially with my favorite army. 35 32.71%
It's all in the dice. I win about 50% of the time no matter what. 40 37.38%
No so good buddy. I can hold my own for awhile, but I lose a lot of the matches I play. 15 14.02%
I'm pretty bad. I've only won rarely and I just can't seem to improve my game. 1 0.93%
Me stooopid...mee loose evertime 0 0%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 17th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think the bell curve is about what I expected when making this poll. The general humility is more pervasive than I expected though. :P

Old July 17th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
We're very proud of our humility.
Old July 17th, 2006, 10:45 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
We're very proud of our humility.
Are you kidding? Modesty is one of my many finest qualities!
Old July 18th, 2006, 10:34 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You two! You're everywhere I go!

Old July 18th, 2006, 02:44 PM

RobWeaver has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469
HEH it may not be any good. But how bad is it to lose your first game to a newb?
Me? I can't remember my first battle lost to a newb. It has happened often. Cursed multiples of Microcorp Agents...
I've lost more than once to newbies! Probably because I give them some beginner's advantages: I won't draft an army I know like the back of my hand, let them pick the terrain, give 'em some drafting advice "You know, that hero is really expensive and doesn't help anything else yo bought," etc. Fortunately, my initial generosity means that after cleaning my clock once, they'll be back for a rematch thinking I'm a push-over!
Old July 18th, 2006, 10:04 PM

pashadowops Woo who?
The biggest attraction to the game is that my son and daughter both enjoy playing it. Fridays and Saturdays are Family game nights. Firdays it's the Monopolies and Risk type games with mom. Saturdays are when the real games comes out.

While I too enjoy winning, nothing compares to your baby girl princess tellin' you "daddy your DW9000 just got smoked by a couple of vipers" as she turns to high five her brother on a job well done. I had a really bad night with the dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion