Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 12th, 2018, 08:31 PM

Heroscaper 101 knows what's in an order marker Heroscaper 101 knows what's in an order marker Heroscaper 101 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Heroscaper 101 customs. [Updated]

I made a few changes to Zhao Xian, I do hope you like them.
The figure used for this unit is Hercules #003 from the Heroclix, The Mighty Thor set.
Old November 12th, 2018, 08:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Well, this is certainly a different vision for the unit. All of the powers are fine, but they just boost his attack output in different ways. I'd suggest you choose one or two that you really like and stick with those.

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old November 12th, 2018, 09:12 PM

Heroscaper 101 knows what's in an order marker Heroscaper 101 knows what's in an order marker Heroscaper 101 knows what's in an order marker

I made a few changes to Zhao Xian, I do hope you like them.
The figure used for this unit is Hercules #003 from the Heroclix, The Mighty Thor set.
Old Today, 01:55 PM

Name = Lord of the Hunt
General = Ullar
Planet = Toril
Species = Firebolg
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Legend
Personality = Fearless
Size = Large
Height = 7

Master Stats
Life = 8
Move = 6
Range = 3
Attack = 5
Defense = 5

Basic Stats
Move = 6
Range = 3
Attack = 6
Defense = 6

Points = 160
(Single Spaced)

Hunting Mastery
If Lord of the Hunt is attacking with a normal attack, subtract one defense die from any beast or predator figure.

Spear of the Hunt Special Attack
Range 6. Attack 2
Beast and Predator figures may only roll one defense die when attacked by Spear of the Hunt Special Attack. Small and medium figures are automatically knockback 3 spaces when attacked by Spear of the Hunt Special Attack.

Knockback 16
When a large or huge figure rolls defense dice and is not destroyed by a normal or special attack from Lord of the Hunt, immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 16 or higher, you may Knockback that figure by placing it on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces of Lord of the Hunt. The space must be on the same level as or lower than its current location. A figure moved by Knockback never takes any leaving engagement attack. A non-flying figure moved lower by Knockback can recieve any falling damage that may apply.

Number of Figures = 1
  • Targeting Point = Head
  • Grey Area = Spear & Wand
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
N/A
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards