Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 13th, 2018, 11:43 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun Son of Arathorn is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sports: MLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
oof, tough for me to pick who to root for in this LCS, but lets go dodgers!

-a cubs fan
I'm not about to root for either the Dodgers or Brewers- the Red Sox have always been my fallback team (NS's & my mom's family are from Maine, so the Sox have been my American League team since I can remember.
Old October 13th, 2018, 11:48 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Also, nice to see you on here again, Ninja Status! It's been a while.

customs/maps/c3v/sov/card tutorial/sell list

CVN~ "I highly recommend C3V customs!"
Old October 13th, 2018, 11:58 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun Ninja Status is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks, superfrog! Nice to be back posting again, missed ya'll.

And SoA, I'm only rooting for the Dodgers in the LCS, Red Sox in the World Series for sure.

W

Last edited by Ninja Status; October 14th, 2018 at 12:01 AM. Reason: I really just dislike the Brewers that much \_(ツ)_/
Old October 16th, 2018, 02:41 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

2 down, 2 to go. Get it done Brew Crew!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV