Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old June 26th, 2018, 07:51 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?
What did you guys buy from the Steam Summer Sale?

Have you guys bought anything yet? I was thinking of getting GTA V or FighterZ but I'm still deciding.

Maybe I'll wait and get .hack

Last edited by DjKniteX; June 29th, 2018 at 04:26 PM. Reason: change title
Old June 28th, 2018, 10:13 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What you guys from the Steam Summer Sale?

I don't use Steam, but I do occasionally play Friendly Neighborhood Grammar Nazi, so maybe you could edit your thread title a bit and add the missing words? (which I am assuming to be What did you guys buy from the Steam Summer Sale? )

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:12 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What you guys from the Steam Summer Sale?

Steam? Valve can take its cold and calculated monopoly tactics, turn it sideways, and stick it where the sun don't shine.

Although when I see games I like I'll find other ways to get them. Last weekend I installed Fallout 4, really excited to play it a little this coming weekend, as I never had the chance to check out anything about it yet. In Fallout 3 I made a character that was almost pure stealth and rifles/guns. This one I will probably do either a meathead tank melee psycho, or a stealthy melee assassin. No charisma because I 100% plan on murderizing almost everything and everyone I see, as I did in the last Fallout.
Old June 29th, 2018, 01:21 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?
Re: What you guys buy from the Steam Summer Sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I don't use Steam, but I do occasionally play Friendly Neighborhood Grammar Nazi, so maybe you could edit your thread title a bit and add the missing words? (which I am assuming to be What did you guys buy from the Steam Summer Sale? )
Noticed it after I posted it. Was at work when I made the topic haha. But it won't let me edit the title from the original post :/
Old June 29th, 2018, 02:31 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKniteX View Post
Quote:
Noticed it after I posted it. Was at work when I made the topic haha. But it won't let me edit the title from the original post :/
When editing a post, there should be a button that says “go advanced.” This will give you more options when editing and should allow you to change the title.

I already owned Darkest Dungeon, but it’s going for a pretty decent deal right now. It’s first dlc is also discounted, although I haven’t heard great things about it. Mostly, though, I’m catching up on old games rather than diving into new ones.
Old June 29th, 2018, 04:27 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKniteX View Post
Quote:
When editing a post, there should be a button that says “go advanced.” This will give you more options when editing and should allow you to change the title.

I already owned Darkest Dungeon, but it’s going for a pretty decent deal right now. It’s first dlc is also discounted, although I haven’t heard great things about it. Mostly, though, I’m catching up on old games rather than diving into new ones.
Thanks!

Yeah, I don't know if I wanna buy new games especially since I haven't played like 95% of all the games on my steam <.<

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games