Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon
ScapeCon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Notices

Old June 20th, 2022, 06:03 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Trading?

Is anyone in need of any Heroscape stuff?

Anyone interested in trading while we are there?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old June 20th, 2022, 06:34 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Trading?

I take trades for my Ticalla Jungle sets...so if anyone wants some Ticalla Jungle...let me know and we can get a trade setup.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 26th, 2022, 11:21 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll try to get my HeroScape sell list updated, but I also have the following board games I'm looking to offload:

https://boardgamegeek.com/collection...boardgame&ff=1

As well as some other things (Rising Sun with the 3 retail expansions; Star Wars Destiny; Warhammer Diskwars; DC Dice Masters; a few 3x3 gaming mats).
Old June 27th, 2022, 09:20 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I have a game plus most expansions that I am willing to trade for terrain (Sir Heroscape, I am interested again). The game is called Miremarsh. It is a game of squishy goblins (great minis) trying to do devious things.

interested to see if people are interested. If you are, I will bring it.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 27th, 2022, 09:21 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think it would be cool to have a swap and sale section.

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old July 3rd, 2022, 12:37 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If we have a swap/sale section I would be interested.
Old July 3rd, 2022, 06:10 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Sure, let’s have a swap and sale section! It’ll open Thursday morning (tables will be full with multiplayer maps on Wednesday night). Feel free to bring Scape, other games, etc and leave them on the table (I’ll have index cards you can write your name and/or price on). People can then find you and you can work out a deal. I’ll bring some of my extra games that I’m looking to sell.

See you all soon!
Old July 6th, 2022, 12:26 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

I could use some cash right about now, so I'll be looking to make some deals (IE feel free to make an offer- I'll probably bring whatever I can fit in the car).

HEROSCAPE

First, see my Sale Thread:
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=47625

IGNORE THOSE PRICES. I will sell all opened product at 60% of ATH prices (although I'll need to double-check that I have some of the things listed). I'll sell the sealed product at the prices listed.

I also should have complete in box 2x SotM, 1x BftU, and 1x FotA. Let me know if you're interested and I'll confirm. $140 per SotM, $210 for the BftU, and $45 for the FotA.

Other Games

3x3 Game Mats (Grass, Space): $15 each
7th Continent Replacement Cards (fully playable game) $30
Abaddon $15
Arcana $10
Arena: For the Gods! $15
Arkham Horror LCG Collection $100
BANG: The Dice Game $8
Battlelands $8
Codenames: Harry Potter $10
DC Dice Masters Collection $75
Defenders of the Realm (missing a few figures; no effect on play) $30
Die Rote Kralle $1
Diplomacy $20
Elder Sign Collection $50
Epic PVP: Fantasy $8
Fields of Green $20
Fortress America (FFG edition) $85
Godtear Collection $125
Kingdomino $10
The Lord of the Rings $15
Lord of the Rings TCG (Decipher) Lot $20
Lost Legends $15
Mage Wars Collection $100
Monsterpocalypse Lot $100
Palenque $5
Penny Papers Adventures: Skull Island $5
Rising Sun Lot $130
Runebound 3rd Edition $50
Runewars Collection $100
Samurai Gardener $5
The Stonebound Saga $35
Tatsu $10
Tikal $20
Tragedy Looper $35
Unlock: A Noside Story $5
Unlock: Squeek and Sausage $5
Warhammer Diskwars Lot $50
Watergate $30
Xenoshyft: Dreadmire (w/ playmat and promo packs inside) $40

Lot Contents:

Arkham Horror LCG: 2x core, complete first cycle (full Dunwich Legacy cycle- 1 deluxe with 6 asylum packs)

DC Dicemasters: near complete collection of Justice League and War of Light, and Uncanny X-Men starter set

Elder Sign: base game, Gates of Arkham, Omens of Ice, Unseen Forces (missing investigators)

Godtear: Borderlands and Eternal Glade starters; Grimgut (NIS), Rattlebone, Sneaky Peet, Mournblade, and Halftusk (NIS) expansions

Mage Wars: base game, Forcemaster v. Warlord, Druid v. Necromancer, Conquest of Jumanjaro, Academy (NIS), a bunch of promos

Monsterpocalypse: 1 case each of: Series 1 Monster Booster Case; Series 1 Unit Booster Case; Series 2 Monster Booster Case; Series 3 Unit Booster Case (plus Series 3 and 4 Map Packs and accessory packs)

Rising Sun: base game, Dynasty Invasion, Kami Unbound, Monster Pack

Runewars Units included: Waiqar: 3x Carrion Lancer, 5x Reanimates, 3x Reanimate Archers, 1x Ankaur Maro, 2x Ardus Ix'Erebus, 1x Waiqar Infantry Command; Daqan: 3x Rune Golem, 3x Spearmen, 3x Oathsworn Cavalry, 3x Kari Wraithstalker, 1x Lord Hawthorne, 1x Daqan infantry Command

Warhammer Diskwars: 2x core set, 1x Hammer and Hold

Last edited by OEAO; July 7th, 2022 at 10:52 AM.
Old July 7th, 2022, 10:06 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have plenty of Classic Heroscape for sale or trade, not planning on bringing it all so PM me if there’s anything you’re interested in. I’m looking for a few VC figures, or cash.

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=47342

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old July 8th, 2022, 01:02 AM

Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby! Earl_of_Sandwich rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
I'll try to get my HeroScape sell list updated, but I also have the following board games I'm looking to offload:

https://boardgamegeek.com/collection...boardgame&ff=1

As well as some other things (Rising Sun with the 3 retail expansions; Star Wars Destiny; Warhammer Diskwars; DC Dice Masters; a few 3x3 gaming mats).
Hey Mike, I'd like to purchase your space 3x3 mat, as well as Kingdomino, if it isn't too much trouble to bring those out to Indy. Thanks!
Old July 8th, 2022, 10:46 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's some of the stuff I'll plan to bring, prices are negotiable.

NIB
Grok Riders 2
Heroes of Molten Sea 2
Elf Wizards 2
Bugbears and Orcs (Claimed)
Heroes of Falcrest 1
Heroes of Faerion 2

Plus various opened Unique and Uncommon Heroes, and potentially a few common squads.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!

Last edited by Garenex; July 10th, 2022 at 11:44 PM.
Old July 9th, 2022, 12:00 AM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garenex View Post
Here's some of the stuff I'll plan to bring, prices are negotiable, as of now.

NIB
Grok Riders 2
Heroes of Molten Sea 2
Elf Wizards 2
Bugbears and Orcs 1
Heroes of Falcrest 1
Heroes of Faerion 2

Plus various opened Unique and Uncommon Heroes, and potentially a few common squads.

Random board games
The Lord of the Rings (movie edition board game).
Britannia
I would LOVE your Bugbears and Orcs!

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > ScapeCon