Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Faith Herbert (Public Playtesting)

Wording passes my check.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 09:01 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't know anything about her, she just looks kind of like Pam in Archer, and Pam is a brawler.
I've been told that she's basically just a nerd who flies. 170 feels crazy high for that to me, but I haven't been following the developments, so I'll trust y'all who know better.

Apparently she can also create shield bubbles, similar in nature to Sue but not exactly the same, and she doesn't physically carry anyone around she uses her power to levitate others against their will. That's all I know.
Well from what I can tell you know 90% of her. But yeah she's not even physically strong. She can't like grab someone with her hands as she flies by and hold them. She uses a force field bubble that grabs them.

Yeah on paper 170 does seem high BUT, for what she does this is as low as she can get. There's nothing you can really drop that would matter in cost that wouldn't take away what she is.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 24th, 2020, 04:31 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This passed. Like two days ago.

Karat says all good. @johnny139 your verdict on wording? Got a few days as I take the mini photo and do the tutorial, but still wanted to get it on your radar.
Old March 24th, 2020, 06:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Faith Herbert (Final Editing)

Is her Carry meant to work outside her turn? We just sort of went over carrying stuff in the other thread so this is very timely.

If she is meant to carry when moved by someone else:

COMPANION FIELD CARRY
Whenever Faith moves on your turn with the Flying special power, you may choose a small or medium friendly figure that Faith passed over or began her move adjacent to. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Faith. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

If she's not:

COMPANION FIELD CARRY
After moving normally with the Flying special power, you may choose a small or medium friendly figure that Faith passed over this turn or began her turn adjacent to. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Faith. Figures moved by this special power will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

And for Zephyr Throw, kind of funky, how it was sort of phrased as a special power. I think this works better containing it to the "attack" phase without making any major changes? I guess you now have to place the friendly figure before the enemy one.

ZEPHYR THROW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 3 + Special.
If Faith moved with the Flying special power this turn, you may choose a figure that Faith passed over this turn to attack with this special attack. Place that figure on an empty space within 2 spaces of Faith. If the chosen figure was placed adjacent to an obstacle, add 1 automatic skull to whatever is rolled. Figures moved with this special attack will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old March 29th, 2020, 07:23 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Painting/modding tutorial:

First take your Stompa figure

Spoiler Alert!

Then, chop off a hunk of her cape so it is easier to work with.

Spoiler Alert!

After this, I'd recommend using a hair dryer/other heat source on her,

Spoiler Alert!

As this will let the head pop off easily

Spoiler Alert!

You are going to want to cut the little attachment peg part and glue it back in the hole it was in:

Spoiler Alert!

Paint the entirety of your Stompa base white now:

Spoiler Alert!

Then, take your Knockout figure:

Spoiler Alert!

I was able to just pop the head off by putting a little pressure on the hair after applying some heat. You may need to cut it off.

Spoiler Alert!

You can try and do some of the painting now, Painting the hair a golden blonde color and completely painting skin color over the face. I started it some, but finished it once I had glued the head on.

Spoiler Alert!

Paint a light blue trim on her jacket, and across the entire top collar area of the mini:

Spoiler Alert!

Glue the head on if you haven't already. Finish touching up any of the head paint job you hadn't already done. Then, I used a fine tip marker for the eyes.

Spoiler Alert!
Old March 29th, 2020, 08:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

First half of your photos aren't showing up.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old March 29th, 2020, 08:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'm seeing all of them. But did load this page earlier so maybe they are cached.
Old March 29th, 2020, 09:59 PM
A Man of Taste

Weird...now they are back

Old March 30th, 2020, 05:46 PM
Book Wyrm

Glad that sorted itself. Last call for any other edits or clarifications before Soundwarp cards this and we can get her moving on!
Old March 30th, 2020, 09:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Prototype cards up. Not a hundred percent sure the mini art quite scans (it's supposed to look like the comic art), I upped the fog layer a bit so it would sorta look like she was bouncing off a cloud kinda deal, but the pose of the mini isn't really a flying one. If anyone has any thoughts on it, I'm all ears.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 30th, 2020, 09:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I think what you did here is better than what I could have come up with.
Old March 30th, 2020, 10:46 PM
Book Wyrm

I dig it. Its slightly more of a takeoff pose, but I think you made it work!

I'll give it a little time and if no one sees issues I'll propose we move it along!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library