Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old August 12th, 2019, 05:27 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Ninjak (Final Editing)

Normally I'm in favour of dropping unnecessary text, butI like the clarity there.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 12th, 2019, 06:43 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Got it. Misunderstood the conversation around that text. We should be good to go for carding. Gotta track down the photos I did for tutorial, but everything else should be in order.
Old August 14th, 2019, 10:38 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If no one has claimed this guy I can get him this week.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 16th, 2019, 09:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Both background pictures here are pretty far apart in theme and neither work unless this guy should be flying. So can I get some more direction here?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 16th, 2019, 10:03 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Both background pictures here are pretty far apart in theme and neither work unless this guy should be flying. So can I get some more direction here?
Yeah sorry. He was trained by the Bleeding Monk in a mountain monastery, so that's kind of what I was going for. Or some sort of more generic spyish thing.

EDIT: I'll be able to look for something better tomorrow.
Old August 16th, 2019, 10:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Yeah sorry. He was trained by the Bleeding Monk in a mountain monastery, so that's kind of what I was going for. Or some sort of more generic spyish thing.

EDIT: I'll be able to look for something better tomorrow.
Here are some monastery options.
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 16th, 2019, 11:00 PM
A Man of Taste

Way too small. I've uploaded the comic cards for now though. I can look at this again tomorrow.

Old August 16th, 2019, 11:11 PM
Book Wyrm

Maybe something like this? Kind of doubles both the monastery and fancy infiltrating building look:

Old August 18th, 2019, 09:31 PM
Book Wyrm

@japes does that background work? Or do I need to look for something else?
Old August 18th, 2019, 11:08 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
@japes does that background work? Or do I need to look for something else?
That might work. I'll give it a try tomorrow. Headed to bed right now. First day of school tomorrow so I need to get up earlier to beat traffic.

Old August 18th, 2019, 11:10 PM
Book Wyrm

Not a problem! Just wanted to check and make sure you didn't need anything more from me on that front.
Old August 21st, 2019, 08:02 PM
A Man of Taste

posted

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library