Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 19th, 2014, 01:39 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Jackal(Public Playtesting)

What do you want to see? Higher point teams? Defensive pods? Insane build? Perhaps less clone-able teams for the opponent?
Let me know and I will try to get on that this weekend.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 19th, 2014, 01:56 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Less clone-able opponents seems reasonable, although a good Jackal build isn't really going to depend on the opponents to supply good clone material anyway. I think you do need high points to see his potential though. What's our highest reasonable point total for testing?

If you don't mind throwing Rogers in there, then Jackal+Rogers+Iron Patriot+Silk Spectre+Ozy+Hasbro Hulk (1465) is pretty awesome. Silk protects Rogers's OMs to prevent the bad effects of Chaotic Leadership from mattering. Ozy throws the stolen OM on a different figure so 4 other figures (Ozy, Rogers, and 2 others) get to move if Chaotic Leadership hits. Everyone is a human or Mutate so you have plenty to clone. For a really epic build, add Ms. Marvel and Hawkeye (II) to that, for 1975 total.

If you don't feel like working with Rogers due to re-evaluation concerns, then drop Ozy, Rogers, IP, and Silk from that build, leaving just Ms. Marvel, Hawkeye(II), Hulk, and Jackal. That's just 1135, so you could stand to add another hero or two from there (Dysole's list from a page or two back is a good set to choose from). This makes it pretty much a pure "paper" build, maximizing efficiency and dice and not doing much else.
Old September 19th, 2014, 02:01 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks dok. I would prefer to avoid any figures that have reevaluations looming.
That looks like a solid build.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 19th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Hmm. Yeah, higher point matches will be the most help here, but an insane match wouldn't hurt matters much either. I do agree with dok though. His best matches will be because of his base team..ooh that just gave me a build idea..Jackal, Joker I, Hugo Strange, Deadpool, Poison Ivy, Mister Zsasz, Green Goblin, Ragdoll, Scorpion, Harley Quinn, Joker Goons(1930)
Old September 19th, 2014, 02:46 PM

Any chance you could trim that down a bit? 1600 is about as high as I would like to go.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 19th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Of course. I was just going for optimization..hmm let's see, cut out Scorpion and Zsasz and you're at (1630)
Old September 19th, 2014, 03:12 PM
Now moves with Flying.

@Dysole @weebaer @Soundwarp SG-1

Any suggested armies to test Jackal with and/or against?
Old September 19th, 2014, 06:18 PM

weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby! weebaer rolls all skulls baby!

I would want him tested against a strong Fan4 (mutates)team and a strong insane army or Green Lantern army (Humans).

I would pair him with some really powerful Humans like Black Adam, Nova Prime etc. as well as some really powerful Mutates (Hulk, Red hulk) and I would definitely have him paired with Arnim Zola.

If I were to play Jackal it would be a given that I will be drafting Arnim Zola and Dr Fate (d20 buffing human figure) Arnim Zola would be pretty intense with this guy to double chances of bringing back figures to serve you.
Old September 19th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Now moves with Flying.

@weebaer Dr. Fate doesn't really help except for with Drug Tipped Claws as the Cloning happens before OMs are placed. Interesting suggestions though
Old September 19th, 2014, 10:52 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The big thing to test is pairing him with clone eligible figures with high life/healing/other ways of not caring about wounds I think. Getting a figure back is already a pretty big deal, getting one that can stick around for awhile is even bigger. Fortunately, turning the figure into a clone at least prevents Alfred from healing them, that would be pretty crazy.

I kind of want to try him with something like Dr. Manhattan, Silk Specter, Aron Cash, plus whatever's left worth of Clone Targets. You know, just make it so the other guy has to really burn through a lot of stuff while Dr. Manhattan blasts him. That's probably not all that competitive though.

Edit: Just wondering, can you avoid Cellar Degeneration if you Soul Swap him with Enchantress?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 19th, 2014, 11:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

You mean if Jackal switches sides?

Also the Werewolves provide an interesting little immunity to Cellular Degeneration.
Old September 19th, 2014, 11:44 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
You mean if Jackal switches sides?
Yeah, I'm assuming it bypasses it, since it's a different 'you' in 'you control' now, unless it just creates a 'phantom' copy of the power without an army card associated with it anymore.

I don't think it's anything particularly abuse-able, Enchantress is just the first person I tend to look for interactions with since she's so awesome (to the point where I pretty much consider super-strength to be a negative power now).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library