Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old November 6th, 2023, 03:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Mini Materials

I saw this on Shark Tank this week and thought I'd share it here.

I believe Heroscape scale is more in the 1:43/1:48/1:50 scale range, but I think some of the building materials they sell could still work.

https://www.minimaterials.com/collections/cinder-blocks

Old December 8th, 2023, 10:27 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart
Re: Mini Materials

Interesting. The scale does seem a bit big, but for just rubble or setting up a construction site, they might work well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles