Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old August 30th, 2020, 10:00 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX

Rev would have thought the timing of this particular one was pretty funny, I think.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 11th, 2022, 10:35 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

I am missing my new boi Killian Vane III. Where is he ??????? (the more questionmarks i use the more important it is, thats what ive learned in the internet.) Book of Killian Vane with all the playtests and tierlist placement.
Old October 12th, 2022, 08:58 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Killian Vain is a new figure within the new Age of Annihilation set currently in Haslabs Pulse that has not been released officially yet.

Feel free to support the campaign through the European site.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 12th, 2022 at 08:58 AM. Reason: If it's worth it to you...
Old October 12th, 2022, 12:46 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
I am missing my new boi Killian Vane III. Where is he ??????? (the more questionmarks i use the more important it is, thats what ive learned in the internet.) Book of Killian Vane with all the playtests and tierlist placement.
We don't create books for units that have been previewed/leaked, especially when they are known to still be in playtesting.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 12th, 2024, 11:36 PM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
We don't create books for units that have been previewed/leaked, especially when they are known to still be in playtesting.
How about now? (I could dedicate time towards this) or does anyone think there might be any final tweaking before the preorders ship out?

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map
Some thoughts on Drafting Treasure Glyphs
Old March 13th, 2024, 03:05 AM

Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Strack9 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's The Book of Shiori (AoA) for starters. Someone let me know if I's stepping on anyone's toes or if there's an organized effort elsewhere (I didn't find one). Otherwise I'll probably keep putzing away until I finish some more.

Edit: I did see that some of the Hazlab AoA books are being updated into new Renegade AoA books so maybe I'll slow my enthusiasm until I'm sure I'm not duplicating anyone's work.

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map

Last edited by Strack9; March 13th, 2024 at 05:15 AM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:26 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post
Here's The Book of Shiori (AoA) for starters. Someone let me know if I's stepping on anyone's toes or if there's an organized effort elsewhere (I didn't find one). Otherwise I'll probably keep putzing away until I finish some more.

Edit: I did see that some of the Hazlab AoA books are being updated into new Renegade AoA books so maybe I'll slow my enthusiasm until I'm sure I'm not duplicating anyone's work.
I personally would prefer that all the official cards be listed in the same place. Having a seperate sub-forum for AoA when the D&D waves were not listed seperately is a weird choice.
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:29 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We'll need an admin like @Xorlof or @Dysole here. I'd claim that the 'Books' forums can just be merged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strack9 View Post

I personally would prefer that all the official cards be listed in the same place. Having a seperate sub-forum for AoA when the D&D waves were not listed seperately is a weird choice.
I think Dysole said something about merging the AoA books this weekend if time permits, as the Unofficial Haslab AoA books are updated into Official Renegade AoA books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I should have some time this weekend to merge everything but that was my plan yeah.

~Dysole, informationally

Take a look at my custom
Take a look at my map

Last edited by Strack9; March 16th, 2024 at 02:06 PM. Reason: Found the quote from the AoA subforum
Old March 18th, 2024, 01:05 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
They were originally separate because the Haslab failed, I think. That put them in a weird gray area regarding "officialness." Now that Renegade is releasing them I agree it makes sense for them to be with all the official units.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old March 18th, 2024, 06:11 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

So. The Haslab cards are not official because Haslab failed. If Renegade fails, . . . ?

I suggest, instead of "Official," the Official Valhalla HeroScape Forum be called the Classic Valhalla HeroScape Forum, and all its materials remain separate.
Old March 19th, 2024, 11:46 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't think it's quite the same thing. The Haslab failed in the sense that nothing from the Haslab got "officially" released (at least not as Avalon Hill envisioned it); it failed before anything could go to market. Renegade might fail later down the line, but we know that they're going to put out official 'Scape content on the market before that happens. The D&D Master Set and Waves aren't listed separately from the rest of the official content, and I see no reason as to why the same shouldn't hold true for the Renegade-released stuff.

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units