Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old August 14th, 2017, 02:23 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
18 figure question?

so you can drop guys if need to. What if I have the Marro warriors in my army and drop 2 of them, then half way through the game I have lost half my army and I go to water clone - can I now bring back up to 4 marro warriors since I would be under 18 figures?

just curious, not sure if this was asked somewhere else.

thanks

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 14th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 18 figure question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
so you can drop guys if need to. What if I have the Marro warriors in my army and drop 2 of them, then half way through the game I have lost half my army and I go to water clone - can I now bring back up to 4 marro warriors since I would be under 18 figures?

just curious, not sure if this was asked somewhere else.

thanks
No you can't clone dropped Marro Warriors, or spawn dropped Stingers with the Hive, or Zombies for that matter.

Edit: A dropped figure is not "previously destroyed".

See you at the Con Hendal!

Last edited by OEAO; August 14th, 2017 at 02:32 PM. Reason: Reason
Old August 14th, 2017, 04:25 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

just checking, good on the spawning, did not think of that one either, but who is bringing the hive?, THanks

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old August 14th, 2017, 05:06 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

The only thing that you really can do is that each game you can choose who to drop - many times if I have 10 or 20 points left but no spaces, I will add Isamu/Otinashi or Marcu but sometimes 1 extra squad member is better.
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
just checking, good on the spawning, did not think of that one either, but who is bringing the hive?, THanks
Well, now I just may have to bring the hive
Of course bringing it and actually using it in a tournament are two different things.

To bad I'm not in the 4x400 tournament this year. Hive + 4x Stingers would be fun for one game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con