Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 18th, 2018, 07:27 PM

Dungeonstone Woo who?
Re: HyGroundTiles- 3D printing custom terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post

Then you have to subtract out the subset of people like me who love Heroscape and have a 3D printer but can also use 3D software to make their own terrain models.
Yep. Agree 100%
Old July 18th, 2018, 07:35 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

I’m a concerned by the price. Going full in will be expensive + materials and time to print the tiles afterwards. Add to that that there’s not an actual test tile to print before spending a decent amount of cash to check that it works on my machine.

And not to forget what White Knight said, we can design our own terrain and there’s quite a lot of it here.
Old July 18th, 2018, 08:43 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MementoMori View Post
I’m a concerned by the price. Going full in will be expensive + materials and time to print the tiles afterwards. Add to that that there’s not an actual test tile to print before spending a decent amount of cash to check that it works on my machine.

And not to forget what White Knight said, we can design our own terrain and there’s quite a lot of it here.
There is endless possibilities using just an rttff single hex base combined with whatever you want. You could make custom bridges, destructible objects, structures, or any LOS blocker really.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 22nd, 2018, 06:15 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Yeah, it would be nice to have a service to buy the finished product from them, but it doesn't look like they're offer it. Understandably, but still.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion