Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 27th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Online Heroscape League: Season 3

I'm in this time around with a "dok bait" and a "fashionista" army.

While not strategically sound to have these two armies paired up in my stable, I'm hoping for success nonetheless.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old September 27th, 2012, 10:57 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

The OP now includes the glyphs that will appear on each map.
Old September 27th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

I thought it out very carefully. My choices, when together in this format, make me completely unbeatable.*

If y'all are lucky, I might be nice and let someone else win this time.

Spoiler Alert!

Old September 27th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Hey, I just realized I gave AU his only loss last season. Beating the champ has gotta be worth something, right?

I've got two really fun ideas for armies, but I'm just waiting for some clarification before I send 'em in and sign myself up. I like the change to a more tournament-like format; my biggest qualm with the previous format was that you only got to try each army once.
Old September 27th, 2012, 04:21 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Hey, I just realized I gave AU his only loss last season. Beating the champ has gotta be worth something, right?
Pfft, that's nothin! I'm undefeated in MLH games! Ya'll might as well throw the towel in right now, rather than get embarrassed by me.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 27th, 2012, 04:50 PM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Pfft, that's nothin! I'm undefeated in MLH games! Ya'll might as well throw the towel in right now, rather than get embarrassed by me.
I'll contribute to this discussion as soon as I figure out where to put these two sets of Gencon prize dice. It's tough to find room for them, what with the other two sets of Gencon prize dice and the three championship plaques taking up all that space.
Old September 27th, 2012, 04:52 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I'll contribute to this discussion as soon as I figure out where to put these two sets of Gencon prize dice. It's tough to find room for them, what with the other two sets of Gencon prize dice and the three championship plaques taking up all that space.
Just wait till I get my license........

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old September 27th, 2012, 05:02 PM

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe you could organize them by prizes that you won with armies that use Raelin, and armies that don't use Raelin? Oh wait...
Old September 27th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Maybe you could organize them by prizes that you won with armies that use Raelin, and armies that don't use Raelin? Oh wait...
Hopefully we won't scare away people...

Old September 27th, 2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
So... General Wars 2010 and Treasure Quest 2012 on one side, and Main Event 2010/2011 and Heat of Battle 2012 on the other?
Old September 27th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Armies submitted.
Old September 27th, 2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Armies submitted.
Same here.

Here were the armies I was considering playing had my request to play Hatamato Toro: The Prototype gone through...
TSA x5, Raelin, Hatmato, Marcu
and
PKs x6, Kaemon, Isamu
I ended up going with two completely different builds though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events