Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old May 16th, 2008, 01:04 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
TV Show: The Office

Okay, so I just finished watching tonight's episode. In one word: intense.
There are some serious plot twists there. Poor Jim and Dwight. And Micheal. And Toby. And Holly.
Old May 16th, 2008, 01:35 AM

Jedijoe9 is surprisingly tart
Re: TV Show: The Office

Agreed. I really enjoyed the episode overall, though. The bit with Kevin being "special" had me dying with laughter.

You say "poor Dwight," bid you watch the episode credits? Definitely makes things interesting there, too.

I can't wait for September. No other show makes me laugh this much AND makes me genuinely care about the characters.

Currently investing way to much time for a college student in: nerfing, heroscape, and urban exploration.

Soon moving to Greensburg, PA. 'Scape there? Let me know
Old May 16th, 2008, 06:39 AM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedijoe9 View Post
Agreed. I really enjoyed the episode overall, though. The bit with Kevin being "special" had me dying with laughter.
I hope they keep that as a running gag. That was hilarious.

Old May 16th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is one of the greatest shows on TV, but it isn't for everyone.
I really enjoy it, and
Doing
What
Idiots
Get
Home
To do

Best one I could think up. A love the show, and plan on buying it!

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old May 16th, 2008, 11:34 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Office is officially my favorite television comedy of all time, and I am fairly new to the series. I had never seen it until I caught some reruns on TBS this past December. I started watching the reruns every week (they played two episodes back to back on Tuesday nights) and then got seasons 1, 2 and 3 for Christmas, and watched season 4 on-line.

I then waited patiently for the writer's strike to end and boy was my patience rewarded with the "Dinner Party" episode.

The season finale met and exceeded my expectations. So many classic moments and lines.

Oscar commenting on Ryan being arrested "Although for me personally, the real crime was the beard."

Kevin, after Holly helps him buy a snack from the vending machine because Dwight told her Keven was mentally challenged, "I am so gonna' bang Holly."

Pam as Michael says he wants an anti-gravity machine for the party, "How much anti-gravity potion do you want?"

Andy to Jim after he proposes to Angela, "Mr. Andrew Bernard...that's got a nice sound to it."

Michael defending Holly, "She is the best thing to happen to this company since World War 2."

Dwight to camera, "Hazing is a fun way to show new coworkers that they are unwelcomed and not liked."

Toby, almost screaming "Does anybody have a camera?!"

Creed to camera after being asked what he does at the office, "I should have written that down. It starts with a 'qua...'."

So many great lines.
Old May 17th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:

You say "poor Dwight," bid you watch the episode credits? Definitely makes things interesting there, too.

I can't wait for September. No other show makes me laugh this much AND makes me genuinely care about the characters.
Yeah, the whole Kevin is special thing was hilarious, especially since it wasn't that far of a stretch. That ending was scandalous.

That whole Jan is pregnant is kinda wierd. Why didn't she ask Micheal for his sperm?
Old May 17th, 2008, 01:34 PM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Quote:

Yeah, the whole Kevin is special thing was hilarious, especially since it wasn't that far of a stretch. That ending was scandalous.

That whole Jan is pregnant is kinda wierd. Why didn't she ask Micheal for his sperm?
She didn't trust him. The only thing I didnt like about the episode was that it was the season finalle (sorry about the spelling)

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose
Old May 17th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Under Taro's Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by creepybluemonkey View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post

That was the whole point and why he was a bit hurt. As she said to the camera, she may only get one shot at a kid and can't blow it on Michael's seed.

Jan doesn't respect or trust Michael. That much has been a running theme throughout the show. She basically just used him for sexual companionship, in her messed up way.
So she decided to have her baby resemble somebody random form a sperm bank? Still seems wierd, but hey Micheal's wierd and she probably doesn't want her kid to be like him.
Old May 19th, 2008, 12:59 PM

ewabbie knows what's in an order marker ewabbie knows what's in an order marker

If you like our Office be sure to check out the original British version. Takes a little to get used to but it is also very funny.

Old May 21st, 2008, 05:59 PM
Under Taro's Banner

I actually have the first two seasons of the UK version as well. They are a little wierder. To me at least, British shows don't look as polished. It just looks like something is missing.
Old May 21st, 2008, 08:25 PM

Rifier_Ace is surprisingly tart

I love the Office. It is definitely my favorite comedy on tv. So many great moments and episodes.
Old May 21st, 2008, 09:01 PM

its me lol is surprisingly tart

Best episode: Booze Cruise

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain
-Axl Rose

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV