Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old November 16th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Secret Santa 2015!

I would love to join as well, but I certainly couldn't run it. I'm far to scatterbrained
Old November 15th, 2020, 11:13 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Any interest in doing another secret santa?

Old November 17th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’m down! I say we do it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old November 28th, 2020, 09:12 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

That sounds fun.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 29th, 2020, 03:28 PM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'm interested but not sure how it works. Care to fill me in on the details, like what are the guidelines? How decide who to send things to? and How do we know if they are looking for anything specific?

GUILD_WARRIOR
Old November 29th, 2020, 06:48 PM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUILD_WARRIOR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I'm interested but not sure how it works. Care to fill me in on the details, like what are the guidelines? How decide who to send things to? and How do we know if they are looking for anything specific?

GUILD_WARRIOR
If I recall from the last time, someone gets a list of people who want to participate, then each person is paired up with someone they are giving a gift to. The two people don't mutually exchange gifts - if I am person A, I give to person B, while person B gives to person C, and so on.

I also seem to remember that each person submitted some ideas of the things they would like to receive. And we should probably put a 25 dollar limit on the gifts.

Old November 30th, 2020, 06:16 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Even if there's only a few of us, I'm still down. Would be fun to do something like this . If someone wants to take the initiative to set it up and manage it, I'll gladly participate. Heck, we could even do a front page announcement to try and get more interest?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 30th, 2020, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Even if there's only a few of us, I'm still down. Would be fun to do something like this . If someone wants to take the initiative to set it up and manage it, I'll gladly participate. Heck, we could even do a front page announcement to try and get more interest?
I can collect the names and wish lists. Everyone who wants to participate can PM me. Let's say a $25 limit, plus shipping. @Xorlof , would you be interested in helping out, say by posting a front page announcement? I can let you know when we have at least eight people participating, which is probably a good minimum number.

Old November 30th, 2020, 07:42 PM

Should we make a new thread for "Secret Santa 2020"? Post some instructions/"rules" and timeline in the OP and then let people "sign up".

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 30th, 2020, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Should we make a new thread for "Secret Santa 2020"? Post some instructions/"rules" and timeline in the OP and then let people "sign up".
Thanks a great idea!

How's this?

"It's that time of year again! If you want to be part of this year's Secret Santa, sent me a PM. In the PM, tell me at least three things you would like to receive, with a $25 limit on each (not counting tax and shipping). On Dec 15, I will close the contest so people have enough time to buy and ship out their gifts in time for the holiday. You will be randomly assigned a recipient.
Thanks for participating!

-TW"

Old November 30th, 2020, 10:40 PM

Sounds good to me. It’d also be good to @mention anyone who said they’d be interested as well as anyone that’s participated in the past...will help with thread traffic

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 1st, 2020, 12:08 AM

Here the link to 2020 Secret Santa!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online