Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Notices

Old September 17th, 2014, 10:54 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Death Knights of Valkrill

I received an... interesting... unsigned +rep message for a post in this thread. It was particularly interesting because this other thread is putting a lot of work into compiling Classic-Custom synergies.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 6th, 2015, 06:01 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Death Knights of Valkrill
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 2nd, 2016, 02:34 PM
Empty Fist Shaking Power Codex Architect

Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Confred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Custom Tech Talk

Quote:
SOUL WEAPONS
Figures attacked by a Death Knight of Valkrill subtract 2 from their defense dice. Destructible objects are not affected by Soul Weapons.

UNHOLY BONDING

Before taking a turn with the Death Knights of Valkrill, you may first take a turn with any small, medium, or large relentless Hero you control.

Commentary:

SOUL WEAPONS
Figures attacked by a Death Knight of Valkrill subtract 2 from their defense dice. Destructible objects are not affected by Soul Weapons.
1 ) Spells out full figure’s name and doesn’t abbreviate.
2 ) Squad figures are simply called a singular version of the figure’s full name.
3 ) Says the power name instead of “this power”
Breakdown:
4 ) Figures attacked by ~
5 ) Figures attacked by ~ subtract X from their defense dice.
6 ) subtract X from their defense dice.
7 ) Destructible objects (Note: Capitalization)
8 ) are not affected by P. (Note: Uses Power's Name and not simply "this power")
UNHOLY BONDING
Before taking a turn with the Death Knights of Valkrill, you may first take a turn with any small, medium, or large relentless Hero you control.
9 ) “Bonding” doesn’t require order marker
10 ) Cares about size, even though size isn’t mentioned in power name.
11 ) Cares about “relentless” and not “unholy”
12 ) “relentless” isn’t capitalized.
13 ) “Hero” is capitalized
(Note: Some versions lower case “hero” and upper case “Unique Hero” and “Common Hero”, etc as if the latter were proper versions of the former.)
Breakdown:
14 ) Before taking a turn with ~
15 ) Before ..., you may first .
16 ) take a turn with any
17 ) Sizes aren’t capitalized
18 ) Personalities aren’t capitalized
19 ) “Hero” is capitalized.

My Customs: Classic, RPG, Supers, Fiction, Space Hulk
Let's take your vision to pristine together.
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:33 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

I played against these guys with Warforged Soldiers, and they are one of the best squads to kill the Soldiers with.
Old January 20th, 2017, 01:07 AM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne Elite 5 View Post
I played against these guys with Warforged Soldiers, and they are one of the best squads to kill the Soldiers with.
Interesting. I would think it would be difficult getting past their auto-shield with only two dice. (Yes, Taelord would help a lot)

If you're not rolling for Stinger Drain, you're not living.
Old January 20th, 2017, 10:27 AM
Opps. He did it again.

My opponent did have Common attack +1, but he did pretty well even when he didn't have it. I'm looking forward to using them myself.
Old January 20th, 2017, 11:16 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
My opponent did have Common attack +1, but he did pretty well even when he didn't have it. I'm looking forward to using them myself.
I think what mtl is getting at is that Warforged Resolve activates even if their defense is reduced to 0 by Soul Weapons.

So unless their attack is boosted (by height, Crevcor, Taelord, etc...) then the Deathknights only have a 25% of killing a Warforged Soldier.
Old January 20th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Opps. He did it again.

I know it's activated. I was using it. But one auto sheild is pretty meager to 3 attack, especially when your opponent is getting good rolls.
Old January 21st, 2017, 01:34 AM
Opps. He did it again.

Well, I got to play the DKoV today and I was extremely impressed. I had four squads of them and they utterly destroyed my opponents Romans (both squad types). Their abilities really make up for the fact that they are only a two man squad.
Old January 21st, 2017, 10:34 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Well, I got to play the DKoV today and I was extremely impressed. I had four squads of them and they utterly destroyed my opponents Romans (both squad types). Their abilities really make up for the fact that they are only a two man squad.
They are even better when played with skull demons.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 28th, 2018, 11:51 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@MegaSilver & @Rÿchean

New C3V Synergies

Synergy Benefits Offered

RELENTLESS HEROES : UNHOLY BONDING : As Small, Medium, or Large heroes with "Relentless" personalities, the following units may benefit from the Death Knights of Valkrill's UNHOLY BONDING activation synergy:

All options for Death Knights by cost:

Last edited by lefton4ya; December 29th, 2018 at 12:33 AM.
Old December 29th, 2018, 12:48 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Is there any squad more boring than the Death Knights?! They have always left me cold..... The Mezzodemons are a great example of how to create a two-'man' squad that nonetheless offers great interest. The Death Knights, however..... <yawns>

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units