Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old June 10th, 2015, 10:14 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Yub Yub!

Wicket is available for testing.
Old June 14th, 2015, 05:39 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Sign me up for Rancor

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old June 14th, 2015, 07:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
Sign me up for Rancor
I'll send the info to you.
Old June 15th, 2015, 02:51 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Thanks YK. I was not on the computer all weekend.
Old June 27th, 2015, 07:08 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

Completed Imperial Royal Guard Playtest

My Customs
Old July 31st, 2015, 08:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm trying to wrap up my secret project with one more figure ready for testing. If you tested the last two, you know you want to see this one!
Old August 1st, 2015, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm trying to wrap up my secret project with one more figure ready for testing. If you tested the last two, you know you want to see this one!
Do you mean we can test it again if we already have? If so, I'll sign up for it.

My Customs
Old August 1st, 2015, 11:26 AM
C3G Landlord

No, it's an all new design. The last two secret project designs are finished.
Old August 1st, 2015, 12:15 PM

Oh, awesome! Sign me up. I think I might already know the unit name.

My Customs
Old August 1st, 2015, 02:02 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

@Yodaking , I'll be getting started on play testing again soon, I have just been working 6 and 7 days a week with some of those being 12 hour shifts. Hopefully get in some and start signing up for new units.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 23rd, 2015, 05:00 PM

Finished Rancor PT

My Customs
Old August 23rd, 2015, 05:18 PM
C3G Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Yodaking , I'll be getting started on play testing again soon, I have just been working 6 and 7 days a week with some of those being 12 hour shifts. Hopefully get in some and start signing up for new units.
You bailing on me for Wicket Trex?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape