Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Community Input: Future C3G Figures

This thread is meant to maintain a pulse on the Heroscapers community's interest in specific comic book characters they'd like to see converted into C3G figures. I would like to keep running total of everyone's top 5 superheroes that they would like to see converted. Please list your figures in order of importance. I will award 5 pts to your first priority, 4 pts for your second figure, etc and then keep track of the overall point totals on this first page. Please only vote one time.

Please note: This list does not mean that the figures will definitely get made, but it will help people like myself pick a figure that the community is interested in seeing get created.

This list is for the community to populate, and thus, C3G heroes and sidekicks need not post their requested figures. Afterall, we get final say in who we create anyway.

The list:

26 pts - Gambit
22 pts - Punisher
21 pts - Deadpool
20 pts - Ghost Rider
20 pts - Storm
18 pts - Flash (Wally West)
17 pts - Thor
15 pts - Flash (Barry)
13 pts - Daredevil
13 pts - Nightcrawler
12 pts - Wolverine
12 pts - Raven
11 pts - Warmachine
10 pts - Wonder Woman
10 pts - Bishop
10 pts - Nightwing
10 pts - Scarecrow
10 pts - Spawn
9 pts - Black Panther
9 pts - Carnage
9 pts - Domino
9 pts - Hawkman
9 pts - Red Hood
8 pts - Green Lantern (John Stewart)
8 pts - Robin (Dick Grayson)
8 pts - Wasp
7 pts - Juggernaut
7 pts - Martian Manhunter
7 pts - Robin (Tim Drake)
6 pt - Aquaman
6 pts - Banshee
6 pts - Black Bolt
6 pts - Mr. Freeze
5 pts - Archangel
5 pts - Bank Robbers (Unique/Common? Squad)
5 pts - Black Mask
5 pts - Captain Marvel
5 pts - Green Goblin
5 pts - Hand Ninjas (Common Squad)
5 pts - Hitman (Common or Uncommon Hero)
5 pts - Judge Dredd
5 pts - Master Pandemonium
5 pts - Mr. Mxyzptlk
5 pts - Scarlet Witch
5 pts - Shadowcat
5 pts - Starro
5 pts - Symbiote Spiderman
4 pts - Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
4 pts - Apocalypse
4 pts - Batman (Terry - Batman Beyond)
4 pts - Blink
4 pts - Captain Marvel (Marvel)
4 pts - Dr. Strange
4 pts - Hush
4 pts - Penguin
4 pts - Quicksilver
4 pts - Rhino
4 pts - White Queen
3 pts - Absorbing Man
3 pts - Ares
3 pts - The Atom (3 pts Ray Palmer)
3 pts - Bane
3 pts - Bizarro
3 pts - Black Adam
3 pts - Deathstroke
3 pts - Guardian (Marvel)
3 pts - Giant Man
3 pts - Gorilla Grodd
3 pts - Lizard
3 pts - Lobster Johnson (Ghost)
3 pts - Mr. Sinister
3 pts - Ra's Al Ghul
3 pts - Sabretooth
3 pts - Sam Slade (Robo-Hunter)
2 pts - Bastion
2 pts - Black Widow
2 pts - Blue Beetle
2 pts - Elektra
2 pts - Enchantress
2 pts - Hellboy
2 pts - Hercules
2 pts - Judges unique squad (from Judge Dredd)
2 pts - Psylocke
2 pts - Shaman
2 pts - Shatterstar
2 pts - Skrulls (Common Squad)
2 pts - Zauriel
1 pt - Booster Gold
1 pt - Brainiac
1 pt - Deadshot
1 pt - Forge
1 pt - Huntress
1 pt - Jesse Custer (Preacher)
1 pt - Kraven the Hunter
1 pt - Matter-Eater Lad
1 pt - Nova
1 pt - Snowbird
1 pt - S.W.A.T. team (common squad)
1 pt - Ultron
1 pt - Wolfsbane

Moderator's Note: Certain Characters are Ineligible for this list, as they've already been released. Check the C3G Books of Index.

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 24th, 2011 at 02:14 AM.
Old January 27th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Community Imput: Future C3G Figures

Fun idea! I'm sure I'll look in here from time to time, though for my personal choices, it'll be a tie breaker at best, since I've got my own backlog of interests pretty much worked out already ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2010, 08:42 PM

Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness Adam Souza wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Deadpool
Hand Ninjas (Common Squad)
Green Lantern (Hal Jordon)
Flash
Wolverine
Old January 27th, 2010, 08:45 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Red Hood
Hush
Gambit
psylocke
nightwing
Old January 27th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This thread was a great idea Balantai. Props man!
Old January 27th, 2010, 10:07 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm liking these lists already ... Gotta say, though, I think Hush is incredibly hard to translate to Heroscape. (Not to derail this thread) but what does the guy even really do?? Walk around looking all mummy faced and scheme?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2010, 10:25 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm liking these lists already ... Gotta say, though, I think Hush is incredibly hard to translate to Heroscape. (Not to derail this thread) but what does the guy even really do?? Walk around looking all mummy faced and scheme?
I could dream something up for him.
Old January 27th, 2010, 10:26 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I am assuming we are naming figures for the DC Scape line correct?
Old January 27th, 2010, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Nope. Any Universe you want. Marvel, DC, or Indy.
Old January 27th, 2010, 10:34 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Nope. Any Universe you want. Marvel, DC, or Indy.

I would love to see the DC line grow a little more before a new C3C project went underway like a (JLA expansion)...but.....if I had to pick 5 from ANY line...

Here are my Top 5
1. Punisher
2. Spawn
3. Ghost Rider
4. Hell Boy
5. Flash
Old January 27th, 2010, 10:36 PM

Well after the X-Men "set" comes out, we're shifting away from releasing thematic "sets" and going ala carte. What that means is you might get one Indy fig, then three DC figs, then a scenario, then an optional rules addition, then a Marvel fig, then a DC fig, then five Marvel figs, etc.
Looks like you're into some Hellions. Oh, and which Flash? Barry? Wally? ... Jay?

Old January 27th, 2010, 10:38 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well after the X-Men "set" comes out, we're shifting away from releasing thematic "sets" and going ala carte. What that means is you might get one Indy fig, then three DC figs, then a scenario, then an optional rules addition, then a Marvel fig, then a DC fig, then five Marvel figs, etc.
Looks like you're into some Hellions. Oh, and which Flash? Barry? Wally? ... Jay?
I cant have all 3?
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy