Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 8th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Scottishlad5's maps updated 4/12/08

pleas rate, Ideas for maps P.m. me.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 8th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I made these maps when I decided that you don't need a whole bunch of matierials to make cool maps, (not saying that mine are cool)thats for you to decide.

The first map was inspired by one of the most recent post on maps&sceneros.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 8th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Ohhh I like the ice one! That gives me an idea... . Cool small maps.
Old March 8th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Thanks, Cleon!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 8th, 2008, 10:24 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishlad5
Thanks, Cleon!
You're most certainly welcome.
Old March 11th, 2008, 06:59 PM
Pyro with a G-String

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 11th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Midol, King of PMS

Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby! Oh Yeah! I'm Here rolls all skulls baby!
I have a question and no offense meant, but what type of house do you live in( I like geussing those types of random things and i just can't think of one for your place from the shots I've seen, no offense.)

I'm a F18, bro.
Old March 11th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh Yeah! I'm Here
I have a question and no offense meant, but what type of house do you live in( I like geussing those types of random things and i just can't think of one for your place from the shots I've seen, no offense.)
My bet is that he has some sort of fort or tree house that he keeps his Heroscape figures in.
Old March 11th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Pyro with a G-String

lol, I knew this would happen, I am in the unfinished part of my house, currently there is no residence up there so I took the chance.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old March 11th, 2008, 10:37 PM

Bach has disabled reputation
What a steal!
Not bad, the tiny maps are quite an intriguing conept... I like it!

I like the larger one too, that's a nifty outpost/guard tower.
It looks impossible to seige without a big army, though. Of course it could be used for some kind of campaign.

Keep it up!

Bach is Marcus... and has been paralyzed by the minions of Ne-gok-sa in the SIENNA CAVE...
Old March 12th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Pyro with a G-String

Thanks Bach!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old April 12th, 2008, 02:05 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Draair castle

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios