Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 5th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V!!!

Welcome Bothi!
I invite you and all other fans and interested parties to check out some Fan-Fiction based on C3V units. These are well written and add an extra level of excitement to C3V. I have been motivated to play the Blade Dancers the next chance I get.

So please enjoy and feel free to post comments in the Fan-Fic Contest thread.

This post
has links to all the stories (thanks TB!). Hopefully this will help to get the juices flowing and maybe tide you over for a moment in anticipation of D-Day.

Marina Lambrini Diamandis is Agent Skahen...
in EHWAZ KEEP

Last edited by Tornado; June 6th, 2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old June 5th, 2012, 06:07 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry if this is a bad place for it, but I wanted to let you all know that I am retiring from C3G and Heroscapers in general. I need to refocus my life on other things. I am really proud to have gotten to know as many of you as I did, and I wish you all great success in all that you do.

If anyone wishes to keep up with me, my email is dkshearin@gmail.com

Good gaming and GOD bless.
Old June 5th, 2012, 06:22 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Like I said in the other thread, sad to see you go Griffin.
Old June 5th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Wow.

That's like the big shocker at the end of the season, the kind you completely don't see coming.

In all seriousness, I'm sad to see you go, Griff. Though I've never corresponded with you all that much, it's hard to not have known you as you've been one of those members in the age of FanScape that sits up there with the official game designers.

Good luck to you, Griff, you'll always be remembered and missed.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old June 5th, 2012, 10:29 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

This... is amazingly sudden. I truly don't know what to say, Griffin - you've been a highlight of this community for so long and an instrumental part of both C3G and C3V, which wouldn't exist if it hadn't been for your efforts (among others). I hope you're able to find a balance in your life without Heroscapers in it. I'll definitely be keeping in touch.
Old June 5th, 2012, 10:38 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Sorry if this is a bad place for it, but I wanted to let you all know that I am retiring from C3G and Heroscapers in general. I need to refocus my life on other things. I am really proud to have gotten to know as many of you as I did, and I wish you all great success in all that you do.

If anyone wishes to keep up with me, my email is dkshearin@gmail.com

Good gaming and GOD bless.
I said it all here, going to miss your focus and "expertise"in the Custom community

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old June 5th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Griff, many thanks.

Good luck with whatever's next for you, man.

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =
Old June 5th, 2012, 11:21 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Wow!
That is a shocker and a real bummer, but as one who has had to do the same I understand.

The community will be the poorer for your absence. Thank you for all you have done to contribute so much to the game and to scapers.
Old June 6th, 2012, 09:49 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cheers, Griff!

~Aldin, with a respectful tip of the hat

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old June 6th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

You will be missed, Griff. You have to do what matters most (though I hope you'll pop in occasionally). You've done a ton here--I'll miss you.
Old July 1st, 2012, 03:11 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V

Check out the New Welcome to C3V Introduction Post!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 5th, 2012, 02:46 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth capsocrates is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V

The C3V Public Miniature Information Thread is not stickied. I had to go back a few pages to find it. On that subject, there are still a number of Wave 15 Figures listed there.

Anyway, the reason I did all this was to ask a question about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
ATTENTION:

Sneak Peek - A Common Squad in development by the C3V
(4 medium figures)

The figures used for this unit are Confrontation Scorpion Clones Unit Box.

NOTE: There are four types of Scorpion minis: Clones, Crossbowmen, Sentinels and Skorize. One or more of those types will be pictured on the C3V card, but they are all similar enough to each other to serve as excellent proxies.
How many squads of these should I get? What's the optimum number, and what gives me the most flexibility in army building. If I wanted to run an army composed of Clones, with some synergy, how many would I want? I'm looking at getting 16-20ish (4-5 squads).

Your custom probably has too much Defense.

--

A Child of the Risen Lord
--
Oklahoma HS Events - Colorado HS Events
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Maps Customs Trades

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs