Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

View Poll Results: Which Unit Is the BEST?!?
Othkurik 12 10.53%
10th Regiment of Foot 40 35.09%
Microcorp Agents 13 11.40%
Deathwalker 8000 4 3.51%
Grimnak 42 36.84%
James Murphy 3 2.63%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 12th, 2010, 12:30 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
2010 UNIT BATTLE ROYALE - Battle#10

BATTLE #10

You Pick The Winner! Vote Every Day!
Championship Battle May 3rd 2010!

Grimnak and the 10th Regiment advance!

Last edited by LordRaidor; April 13th, 2010 at 02:38 PM.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:46 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: 2010 UNIT BATTLE ROYALE - Battle#10

First post again!

The orc leader grimnak will tear his way through this round!

Vote for Grimnak!

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
The orc leader grimnak will tear his way through this round!
Don't you mean "chomp"?
Old April 12th, 2010, 01:34 AM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

I voted for.....Ahhhhh! *chomp*

Long live Heroscape.
Old April 12th, 2010, 02:47 AM

Vermilyion is surprisingly tart

Show some Micro love.

Vermilyion is
Old April 12th, 2010, 06:55 AM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

The British are coming, the British are coming!

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
Mark Twain
Old April 12th, 2010, 09:03 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This should be an easy win for the 10th and Grimnak.
Old April 12th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Indeed, but in what order? Its close as of now.
Old April 12th, 2010, 10:25 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death! lefton4ya is hot lava death!

For me I had trouble deciding between the top two vote-getters (don't want to spoil it for those that haven't voted or peeked at results). Than I thought, if one of the above was removed from the game, which one would I miss the most? Which one would make Heroscape be lacking something if he/she/it/they didn't exist, leaving no replacement? Think about that and I think the right choice will become clear.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:31 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Well, I'm screwed now. I had Othkurik going all the way.

Old April 12th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was in a stump over who to pick: Grimnak or Murphy. Fortunately, Grimnak chomped Murphy and saved me the decision.

Go Grimnak!
Old April 12th, 2010, 01:00 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And Grimnak pulls ahead of the Brits.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games