Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 30th, 2009, 10:27 AM

Jesusfreak13 Woo who?
Re: The Mushroom Kingdom (43 Custom Units)

dude! awesome! although several of them could have their specials rephrased, it is still awesome!
Old December 29th, 2009, 12:42 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?
Re: The Mushroom Kingdom (43 Custom Units)

I just went through most of these (After about 2 years now.) and noticed that they are quite unbalanced and/or worded akwardly. I do feel that I was off to a good start though, so I plan to finish what I set out to do: Drag Mario kicking and screaming into the Heroscape universe!

I should be able to get in a good amount of characters every weekend. Of couse, that's after I touch up what is already there.
Old December 29th, 2009, 02:31 PM

White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Mushroom Kingdom (Improving/expanding.)

Might I point out that Dry Bones is kind of overpowered with the regeneration ability?

You might want to consider making the Glyphs equipment items, as per the new set. It wouldn't really change their effect at all, but it'd fit the official implementation.

I see that you've done some extensive work on this (I don't even know what a few of them are), but I noticed that you seem to be drawing entirely from one game (and are thus missing a few classics like Pokeys). I can't help but wonder if you'd be better off drawing inspiration from multiple games and making a sort of composite group of customs. Still, keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.
Something tells me that the cancellation, though tragic, may indeed mend that divide...
Old December 29th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Not bad! I didn't have time to look through all of them, but I would make Mario and Luigi stronger (some of the squads could kill them easy), make the suns more expensive (105ish) and make a Waluigi character.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old December 29th, 2009, 09:37 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

Worth noting that the plumbers are pretty vulnerable in the games- making them weak defensively is somewhat true to the classic platformers.

Waluigi might be interesting, but scary :P

Have you considered making glyphs for some of the classic power-ups? It might make games interesting, especially a Starman :P

Actually, while you're at it, fix those Angry Suns- constant flying is unfair against a melee heavy army. Maybe have them be wounded by missing an attack? Dunno.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old December 29th, 2009, 11:11 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Noise View Post
You might want to consider making the Glyphs equipment items, as per the new set. It wouldn't really change their effect at all, but it'd fit the official implementation.
And change some (like Yoshi (I didn't go far enough down to notice any others)) from multi-life commons to Uncommons.
Old January 10th, 2010, 01:23 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?

I've touched up a good chunk of the old characters, but don't have the stats on hand at the moment. I plan to be done with almost all of the old characters by next weekend.
Old January 10th, 2010, 06:40 PM

Vilsara is surprisingly tart

Two quick Recommendations for the Bros:

Mario's Jump 10 should be lower, as Luigi typically can jump higher than him. I'd say Jump 7 or something. I'd also see if 10 is too much because it seems to sound like it...

And, how is Mario a "King?" He's a Plumber, Doctor, Villan, Hero, Partier, and a lot of other things, but he's not a ruler of any Kingdom (and no, he's not married to Peach).

Also, as picky as its being, do we really need a card for every obscure and random creature in the Mushroom Kingdom? A lot of these ideas are pretty cool, but it's quite odd to have things like Micro-Brick Goombas and Fire Chomps when people are generally only familiar with a handful of creatures :/

However, they would be an interesting way to recreate levels of Super Mario Bros. 3.

Funny, I haven't actually posted in the main forum for a while. Shame; I really need to get back into 'Scape.
Old January 10th, 2010, 08:53 PM

Carakki knows what's in an order marker Carakki knows what's in an order marker

You've got an impressive collection here. Though many could use some tweaking, if you want, we can team up and make actual cards for your customs. You've got the concepts; I've got the software (and experience, if I may point you to the link in my signature). Together we could make a veritable master set for the Mushroom Kingdom.
Old January 10th, 2010, 09:10 PM

360ownism is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

i don't think mario and luigi are balanced for point worth. 10 points are not worth a hit point and attack dice. maybe a 20 point difference?

Play Runescape? Add 360ownism to your friend list!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...40#post1012740
Check out pokescape!Could've had a V8!
Old January 16th, 2010, 11:31 AM

Carefree Games Woo who?

I've just yesterday lost the flash drive with all the info on it. If it doesn't turn up I'm still willing to start from scratch again. Sorta.
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:30 PM

Carefree Games Woo who?

I found my flash drive!

I'll be nearly finished by this weekend. You should like what you see.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards