Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion
AotP General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 28th, 2014, 09:21 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Magic: the Gathering Strategy Board Game (Looks HeroScap

Good to see you posting, Rev. Hope you stick around more, it's always nice to see some of the first users poke their heads in
Old October 28th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Next thing you know, @Revdyer is going to drop by
You can never know when I will show up.
As a man of God, no surprise you work in mysterious ways. Nice to see you, Rev!
Nice to see you, too, IAB
Old October 28th, 2014, 10:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I'm not completely sure it's the real Rev. He may be a walker, infected. He's been outside the compound a long time.

Don't trust him!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:35 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Not the Rev he had Faith and the Baseball Bat!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:41 PM
Arose from the grave!

hero has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
This thread made me think of this post, but it wasn't until @hero was mentioned that I thought to even look for it.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...9409#post39409
It is kind of interesting reading it again after everything that has happened since. It is eerily prophetic in some ways.
Hero! ARISE FROM THE GRAVE!

Indeed, while I may have moved on (in case you didn't know, I'm "Rabbit" at GamersWithJobs.com) indeed, so many prophesies have come to fruition! Embrace the new world! The unwashed have seen the power of modular, moddable game systems, and have found it GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

Old October 28th, 2014, 11:48 PM

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
I'm not completely sure it's the real Rev. He may be a walker, infected. He's been outside the compound a long time.

Don't trust him!
I know it is me, because when I tried to give you Rev Rep it said I had to spread it around before giving you more.

So, I'm going to go rep some folks.
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Soo many O'sixers lately. Gotta love it.
Peace...
What about O-Sixers?

I got to Rev Rep Jim!
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
I'd be more impressed to see InfinityMax or Hahnarama post.
Oh, thanks, Jim. See if I call the hospital the next time. <grin> Of course I will.
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Oooooh pick me! I want my first RevRep! I'm a good Presbyterian boy!
Old October 28th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
This thread made me think of this post, but it wasn't until @hero was mentioned that I thought to even look for it.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...9409#post39409
It is kind of interesting reading it again after everything that has happened since. It is eerily prophetic in some ways.
Hero! ARISE FROM THE GRAVE!

Indeed, while I may have moved on (in case you didn't know, I'm "Rabbit" at GamersWithJobs.com) indeed, so many prophesies have come to fruition! Embrace the new world! The unwashed have seen the power of modular, moddable game systems, and have found it GOOOOOOOOD!!!!

We must continue the summoning ritual!
Old October 29th, 2014, 12:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
In 24 hours...patience, it is almost Reformation Day.
Old October 29th, 2014, 12:04 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
In 24 hours...patience, it is almost Reformation Day.
That is the best thing I've ever read for 95 reasons:

1. When our Lord and Master, Revdyer, said "Return", He called for the entire life of 'Scapers to be one of rejoicing.

2. The press release cannot be properly understood as referring to the reprinting of Scape, i.e. compatibility and satisfaction, as administered by the original Designers.

3. Yet its meaning is not restricted to releasing in one's imagination; for such releasing is null unless it produces outward signs in various production of user-produced content.

... I could keep going....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP General Discussion