Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old September 5th, 2011, 04:40 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX - FINAL Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Aw, Dad_Scaper; that's me as a child. Actually, on my wedding day (today being our 40th wedding anniversary).
Wow! what a feat! Congratulations!

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 5th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Looks like you married up, my friend.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 5th, 2011, 07:55 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

She's a classic beauty. But who's that Bohemian standing next to her?

Old October 11th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: The BOOKS of Heroscape INDEX - Major Updates In Process

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaCoda View Post
Hey There, I am looking into printing cards for every heroscape figure. The reason being that onlinescape was a paint in the rear without any knowledge of some of the figures I was using. I kept having to reference the books.

Where can I find the basic side of cards? It seems like they are nowhere to be found. I want to print accuratly sized two sided cards.

Coda
The solution to both of your problems is Battleplan. They have images of the basic and advanced sides of the cards. It will be tricky to get them to be the right size, though.
If you copy the cards to Powerpoint you can re-size them to the correct size for printing. It shouldn't take more than a minute per card.
Old October 11th, 2012, 11:10 AM

DaCoda Woo who?

Thanks for the advice. I'll see what I am able to come up with. I am hoping to be able to get refrences for all of the cards. I may now always have internet access when I buy new figures and having a quick refrence while at the comic shop, or in a winter cabin, for which offical and unoffical cards can do what will make things easier. Plus, I'm kinda ocd about things. If I were able to print them all off then I would put my originals that I do have up for grabs here for people that collect the original cards.
Old October 29th, 2012, 02:07 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know there is a list of the units sorted by ranking.

I just wish that list was here too, it would be very useful to just pick out a unit based on rating, and I feel that that should be included in this thread.

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old October 29th, 2012, 06:45 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The solution to both of your problems is Battleplan. They have images of the basic and advanced sides of the cards. It will be tricky to get them to be the right size, though.

Honestly, I suggest using Battleplan to look up those characters instead of printing them out. It will be a lot less trouble for you.
Holy cow, how had I never heard of Battleplan before this? The army-building function is neat; but above all, the IMAGES are fantastic. Great pics of the cards. So useful now that I'm overseas, and my own cards are an ocean and continent away....
Old October 29th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
I know there is a list of the units sorted by ranking.

I just wish that list was here too, it would be very useful to just pick out a unit based on rating, and I feel that that should be included in this thread.
I'll add that too at some point; once I can my act together to finish updating the books.

Last edited by MegaSilver; October 29th, 2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Darn college takes up all my free time. :lol: Maybe I can do several book updates over Thanksgiving Break. I probably should.
Old December 4th, 2012, 06:22 PM

Anihalac Woo who?

Thanks for putting these all together, Revdyer. This helped me make my Utgar Army!

VS

Heroscape is unfair...
Old December 4th, 2012, 10:52 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anihalac View Post
Thanks for putting these all together, Revdyer. This helped me make my Utgar Army!
You're more than welcome Anihalac; although my contribution to the BOOKS' construction was some time ago.
Old May 26th, 2013, 02:53 PM

Mr. Pi the Math Guy is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Is there anywhere that lists the units with their respective planets other than the army cards?
I am currently working on that list with links to The Books. need some information though, as I don't have a complete heroScape set.

Here is the list of figures I don't have information for. The planet I have next to it is the one that I am guessing that it is. If you have the figures and feel like looking, please let me know. I would like to finish this list as soon as possible and contribute the HSers.com community.

A - Apha Prime
E - Earth
Eb - Eberron
F - Feyland
G - Grut
IC - Icaria
I - Isadora
M - Marr
T - Toril
V - Valhalla

Blastatrons - A
Deathstalkers - A
Gladiatrons - A
Major Q9 - A
Major X17 - A
Zetacron - A
Agent Skahen - E
Alastair MacDirk - E
Ashigaru Harquebus - E
Ashigaru Yari - E
Hatamoto Taro - E
Kaemon Awa - E
Kozuke Samurai - E
Kumiko - E
Master Win Chiu Woo - E
Ninjas of the Northern Wind - E
Parmenio - E
Sacred Band - E
Samuel Brown - E
Shaolin Monks - E
Sir Gilbert - E
Sir Hawthorne - E
Tagawa Samurai - E
Templar Cavalry - E
Valguard - E
Acolarh - F
Kyntela Gwyn - F
Morsbane - F
Theracus - F
Zombies of Morindan - F
Heavy Gruts - G
Laglor - G
Ornak - G
Braxas - IC
Nilfheim - IC
Sujoah - IC
Zelrig - IC
Armoc Vipers - M
Elite Onyx Vipers - M
Kee-Mo-Shi - M
Marro Dividers - M
Tul-Bak-Ra - M
Wo-Sa-Ga - M
Eldgrim the Viking Champion - T
Fyorlag Spiders - T
Granite Guardians - T
Gurei-Oni - T
Shades of Bleakewoode - T
Sudema - T
The Einar Imperium - V
Quasatch Hunters - V
Old May 26th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Battleplan lists them all, Mr. Pi.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units