Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old December 4th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

... nor is it encouraged, advisable, or sensible for our younger posters.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 4th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I'm probably close to the oldest.
Old December 4th, 2012, 10:43 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

and the wisest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:56 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
and the wisest!
It's the fedora... it adds two to all 20 sided die rolls and allows for 1 automatic shield when rolling defense dice.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 4th, 2012, 12:36 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!

In making a custom squad, the thematic elements I desire require that I classify it as an Uncommon Squad.

One army card per squad of 3 figures, individual order marker placement, the same three figures per activation.

It's a bit limiting, and makes them slightly less useful than a common squad... but is there anything (other than there being no precedence for this type of army card) preventing this from being a viable choice?

As far as individuation goes, in Online Scape, they'd be tinted different colors. In physical Scape, they'd have different paint schemes on identical sculpts.

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old December 4th, 2012, 12:40 PM

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashus View Post
In making a custom squad, the thematic elements I desire require that I classify it as an Uncommon Squad.

One army card per squad of 3 figures, individual order marker placement, the same three figures per activation.

It's a bit limiting, and makes them slightly less useful than a common squad... but is there anything (other than there being no precedence for this type of army card) preventing this from being a viable choice?

As far as individuation goes, in Online Scape, they'd be tinted different colors. In physical Scape, they'd have different paint schemes on identical sculpts.
presently Uncommon is synonymous with Unique for the purposes of powers and abilities. I'm not sure how that would mesh with this kind of squad.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 4th, 2012, 12:49 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!

Well, this is the power that's necessitating the use of the Uncommon flag on the squad units.

Quote:
Space Marine Command Squad
At the start of the game, choose a Space Marine unit to be Veteran Sergeant Raphael's Command Squad. Before taking a turn with Veteran Sergeant Raphael, you may first take a turn with his Command Squad if it still under your control. You can choose only one Space Marine unit for Veteran Sergeant Raphael per game.
I want multiple units of the Space Marine Ultramarines on the field of battle, but I want to make sure that my squad leader can only bond with 3 specific marines... not any 3 who happen to be alive.

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old December 4th, 2012, 12:52 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I can't think of any specific problems with the concept of an Uncommon Squad.

Feral Troll [Green]
Feral Troll [Blue]

Ultra Marines [Pink]
Ultra Marines [Ochre]
Old December 4th, 2012, 12:54 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
I can't think of any specific problems with the concept of an Uncommon Squad.

Feral Troll [Green]
Feral Troll [Blue]

Ultra Marines [Pink]
Ultra Marines [Ochre]
It would make OM management difficult, tho.
Old December 4th, 2012, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashus View Post
Well, this is the power that's necessitating the use of the Uncommon flag on the squad units.

Quote:
Space Marine Command Squad
At the start of the game, choose a Space Marine unit to be Veteran Sergeant Raphael's Command Squad. Before taking a turn with Veteran Sergeant Raphael, you may first take a turn with his Command Squad if it still under your control. You can choose only one Space Marine unit for Veteran Sergeant Raphael per game.
I want multiple units of the Space Marine Ultramarines on the field of battle, but I want to make sure that my squad leader can only bond with 3 specific marines... not any 3 who happen to be alive.
Sounds like markers are in order.

Old December 4th, 2012, 01:25 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
I'm probably close to the oldest.
Nice to see you Rev! I thought you had disappeared from around here.
Old December 4th, 2012, 02:06 PM

samthegoat knows what's in an order marker samthegoat knows what's in an order marker

Has anyone seen a good Isengard map on the site? I've seen a Helms Deep one and a Minas Tirith map, but no Isengard, despite searching several times.
thanks in advance!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's