Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Notices

Old November 13th, 2010, 11:51 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Griffin's Super HeroScape Maps

The X-Mansion will be my first map I use for the Rise of the Mutants when I get all the figures next week. Looks fantastic.
Old November 13th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
The X-Mansion will be my first map I use for the Rise of the Mutants when I get all the figures next week. Looks fantastic.
Let me know how it goes. The only one out of those that I have built is the Statue of Liberty (which is broken without special rules unless everyone can fly or swing).

I still plan on finishing up that campaign - probably next year.
Old November 14th, 2010, 12:01 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, if we'd done the C3G X-Men as a Master Set, as originally planned, this definitely would've been a scenario map for us.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 14th, 2010, 12:11 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Let me know how it goes. The only one out of those that I have built is the Statue of Liberty (which is broken without special rules unless everyone can fly or swing).

I still plan on finishing up that campaign - probably next year.
Will do. All work and no play makes Griffin a dull boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, if we'd done the C3G X-Men as a Master Set, as originally planned, this definitely would've been a scenario map for us.
Life the defend the castle scenario that came with the FOTA. That would be really cool. Just need some destructible objects in front of the building to add to the chaos.
Old November 14th, 2010, 12:26 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The original idea for Xavier's mansion was to have the Xmen kinda just relaxing and enjoying the day only - the brotherhood show up and attack (while trying to take cerebro from the castle) the Xmen off guard as they try to regroup and fight back.
Old November 14th, 2010, 11:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, that scenario will work better once the Brotherhood is more filled out anyway, though.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 14th, 2010, 11:30 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In the downloads it says for Astroid M, that it takes:

2 Marvel
1 FotA
1 RotV

This is what I think it should be:

1 Marvel
2 FotA
1 RotV

Great Maps Griff

Old November 14th, 2010, 11:47 AM

Yeah, I think it is 2 FotA.
Old November 22nd, 2010, 03:39 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Wow. I never knew these were here. Love it when someone resurrects something like this. Beautiful.

My son has been getting into X-Men recently and would love these. So, what will it take to move these one step closer to casually available?

Here's a tease....

Seriously, I'd love to see these begin to take your original desired shape. I know you're swamped with a lot of projects, but if there is a way, I'd sure love to see it happen. (And would help, in any tiny way I can.)
Old November 23rd, 2010, 01:10 AM

Thanks 1Mmirg. I hope to really nut this campaign out sometime next spring.
Old October 15th, 2011, 02:50 AM

ImAPirate Woo who?

great job on the maps i am impressed

But there is one they fear in there tong is name is Navoken, DragonBorn.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps3/615804-t..._video-6300570
Old October 15th, 2011, 03:07 AM

Thanks. Some of the X-Men Maps will hopefully get released as the C3G Rise of the Mutants Scenario Campaign that they were intended and created for..... one day... one day.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios