Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 23rd, 2017, 10:40 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney-- July 1st, GenCon Practice

OK. We've got two others who should be able to join us on that day. Rick's looking into it, but as long as we don't lose anyone that sounds like the way to go.

Note that there have been a bunch of VC releases since the Delta+ pricing was last updated. All VC units will be allowed (regular cost for units not included in Delta+).

I'm also open including Marvel since it has updated prices as well.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old September 30th, 2017, 06:49 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

OK guys, just confirmed with PSC that we can have Heroscape on the 21st (NHSD) since we'll pick up about 3 players (as long as we don't lose anybody)!

The format is Delta+ pricing, 510 points, 24 figures, VC allowed, no Marvel.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 1st, 2017, 09:49 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
OK guys, just confirmed with PSC that we can have Heroscape on the 21st (NHSD) since we'll pick up about 3 players (as long as we don't lose anybody)!

The format is Delta+ pricing, 510 points, 24 figures, VC allowed, no Marvel.
Got a link to the Delta pricing?
Old October 1st, 2017, 11:46 AM

Right here:

Quote:
EDIT: We'll be doing 510 points with Delta+ pricing either way

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 20th, 2017, 09:25 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville Monthly Tourney-- NHSD, Oct 21st, Delta Prici

Sadly I can't go. I have to be back to Northern KY by 5:30 plus I am moving next weekend and haven't started packing at all so tomorrow will be an 8 hour day doing that. Have fun though!
Old October 27th, 2017, 05:57 PM

For those who haven't yet heard, Pet Shop Comics will be closing at the end of November. As such, there will be no gift certificates available for prizes. I suggest we all bring our own prizes to make sure our last tournament at PSC is a great one! I've still got a few CVN signed cards and I'll try to come up with one or two other things as well.

For the format, we're going to stick to 510 points but only units with a power ranking of B- or lower! This includes VC units, but only those listed on the power rankings. We should make a concerted effort into get @dok to update them! Additionally, I'm willing to hear arguments about including Marvel figures. The only ones with B- ratings are Iron Man*, Dr. Doom, and Red Skull.

*Which means if you convince me to allow Marvel, you'll probably know half my army.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 27th, 2017, 06:28 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
For the format, we're going to stick to 510 points but only units with a power ranking of B- or lower! This includes VC units, but only those listed on the power rankings. We should make a concerted effort into get @dok to update them!
I already promised to take a look at them this week, actually. Feel free to make suggestions in the thread!
Old October 28th, 2017, 12:41 PM

Done!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 31st, 2017, 12:13 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

If this is Thanksgiving weekend I plan on attending (weather allowing).

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old October 31st, 2017, 08:27 AM

Correct, this will be Sat. Nov. 25th.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:07 PM

Just a friendly reminder about this Saturday's tournament!

Format: 510 points, only units ranked B- or lower in the C3V/SoV rankings.

Prizes: Since PSC is closing there will be no gift certificates, so I encourage everyone to bring something for the prize table. Here's one idea, Arena of the Planeswalkers sets (currently under serious consideration for customs by the C3V) will be on sale for $5 each at Ollie's starting Friday!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 24th, 2017, 01:10 AM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I finally decided on my army and it occured to me that all of my Heroscape stuff is at college...
Can someone please bring:
Saylind 80
Viceron 130
Grigor 170
Josie 70
Patrick Ferguson 40
Kyntela 20
Wound Markers and some dice? (I did find some Order Markers laying around)
Thanks! Sorry to request so much stuff

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events