Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old May 17th, 2012, 11:08 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Mice & Mystics

The minis look like they could be fun to paint too.
Old May 17th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
I think it looks great, and I love the mouse minis. I'm going to have to wait to order though, cooperative games historically haven't fared well with our group, nor have rpg style games. This seems like it may be the type of game you have to get into the character of to enjoy, and I picture that meaning it spends a lot of time not getting played in my circle.

Though it does say it can be played as one player...
Will we be able to see the rules before pre-order goes away? I'm in the same boat as A_Train, and the rules will make it easier to decide if it's worth the pre-purchase risk.
Old May 17th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
I think it looks great, and I love the mouse minis. I'm going to have to wait to order though, cooperative games historically haven't fared well with our group, nor have rpg style games. This seems like it may be the type of game you have to get into the character of to enjoy, and I picture that meaning it spends a lot of time not getting played in my circle.

Will we be able to see the rules before pre-order goes away? I'm in the same boat as A_Train, and the rules will make it easier to decide if it's worth the pre-purchase risk.
They should be posted in the next couple of days.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 17th, 2012, 09:39 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

They should be posted in the next couple of days.
Good.
Old May 18th, 2012, 02:32 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation

i saw it today and pre ordered the game but the shipping cost were high as
Roquefort

but , the idea seems nice and unique, like a tmnt game only with mices.
first i thoug on biker mice from mars. i hope the game ist like heroquest a great adventure game but more complex.
congrats for the idea and makeing the game , i stay tuend will there be german rules ?
i saw only sommoner wars in german on essen last year.

btw will there in future kickstarter ideas for futre games or expansions?
Old May 20th, 2012, 10:38 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

The rules are up on the Plaid Hat website! Along with the first chapter of the storybook.
Old May 21st, 2012, 10:20 AM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

This game is fun, straight-up fun.

My family and I had a great time playtesting this game. Plenty going on to keep me engaged and fully interested and involved, enjoyable for my wife, and my kids loved the theme--and the games almost always got delightfully tense. Lots of pint-sized heroism and just pure fun packed into this box!
Old May 21st, 2012, 06:45 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:21 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Cool

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Cool
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I am just seeing these today and those mini sculpts are awesome. Don't see many mice figures, the first thing I though of was Redwall customs. Tempted to get them even though I already have 50+ unpainted figures sitting around waiting for paint as it is.
Old June 3rd, 2012, 08:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Alright the Rat, Spider, & Centipede put it over the top. I just saw the mice earlier. I'll have to check my check book and see where the gaming fund is at.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games