Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

View Poll Results: Would you sign?
Yes 18 64.29%
No 3 10.71%
I do not care 7 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 24th, 2007, 06:23 AM
has been BANNED

Amras Oronar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Heroscape International Distribution Petition

I have been to china, for the most part it is very nice, except for one thing, no heroscape. I just cannot find it, and I have friends in china who want to play. If heroscape is availible in china, then I apoligize, but if not then I would like to start a petition to increase heroscape availibility, and release dates in foreign countries.

Heroscape has late release dates in europe, and is very pricy, I would also like petition for an international price.
Old October 24th, 2007, 07:11 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
It's enough to look at europe. For what i know, none in EU have seen more than some poor Wave2 expansions. No Marvel/Marros/Terrains exp/Wave>2.
Maybe in the UK is different....i'm unsure about this.
Generally speaking, HS is a game for US, i don't know why.

Frankly, i doubt that HS will have some market in China.... but i can be wrong.

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old October 24th, 2007, 09:35 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
There is plenty of HeroScape in china... since that is were it is made.
Old October 24th, 2007, 09:57 AM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draconious
There is plenty of HeroScape in china... since that is were it is made.
You have no idea.
Old October 24th, 2007, 09:58 AM
has been BANNED

Oops wrong section, can somebody move this.
Old October 24th, 2007, 11:24 PM
has been BANNED

Bumpity.
Old October 24th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
You really didn't need to bump this. It's still on the first page.

Grinnell College '16
Old October 24th, 2007, 11:53 PM
has been BANNED

It was on the second, and I know how fast this section moves.
Old October 24th, 2007, 11:55 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Oh, my bad. Sorry.

Grinnell College '16
Old October 25th, 2007, 11:26 AM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
Like somebody wrote above, the figures and terrain, etc. are most definitely made in China.

Although I believe in international trade and the exchange of ideas and diversity, etc., I voted no because we already have problems getting the waves in timely and for those who started recently like myself we would have even more problems finding some classics unless production was boosted significantly. China has more then 1 billion people. Table games in China are very popular. They actually help with children's analytical abilities. HeroScape could sell in China like Crispy Cream a few years back. Therefore, unless production and distribution capacity are boosted, forget about further expansion into other markets. How long would it take to satisfy US demand when the Chinese start buying all of them. This could become a long argument... including intellectual property issues, etc.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old October 25th, 2007, 11:52 AM
has been BANNED

I would like to increase heroscape diversity, and make our friends around the world happy. If heroscape were to be distributed more evenly, it would sell more, allowing more funds for better terrain and figures, and a possible price drop. If heroscape became global it's lifespan would increase drastically, and with the huge influx of players this site would grow extensively.
Old October 25th, 2007, 01:48 PM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amras Oronar
I would like to increase heroscape diversity, and make our friends around the world happy. If heroscape were to be distributed more evenly, it would sell more, allowing more funds for better terrain and figures, and a possible price drop. If heroscape became global it's lifespan would increase drastically, and with the huge influx of players this site would grow extensively.
I might agree with you only if they invest in production and distribution capacity. Otherwise, it would make things worse for us. If demand doubles without a corresponding increase in production and distribution, many of us wouldn't get wave 8 until 2009. I would not mind a Chinese imperial army series tailored towards the Chinese, but sold worldwide.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion