Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Old November 27th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Music: What are you listening to right now?

Priest!

Old November 28th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Steel Panther with no fans? I heard the fan displays were the best part.
You know it, brother. Yesterday I put on Panthers YouTube performance from Hellfest in 2017 while I set up 3 boards for the HelmAverse Thanksgiving Battle in Quarantine. Let’s just say that the fans are a bit distracting throughout that show.
Old November 28th, 2020, 12:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a fun time
Battle reports!
Old February 11th, 2021, 11:26 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I've been a big fan of Phoebe Bridgers for a couple of years. I think she's the voice of a generation, and is an extraordinary talent. I was excited to see her get the spotlight at SNL last week, and the cranky old men who want to complain about her, and who did not understand what they were watching, can **** off.

First song:

Second song:

Her combination of lyrics, music, and presence is so perfect. I'd forgotten, until last week, that I'd been planning on seeing her live this past April or May. She was coming to town. I'm so disappointed about that missed opportunity, and I don't think she'll be playing in small venues much anymore, when things open up again.

It's kind of sad that some people are hand-waving her away, as if they've seen this before. They haven't, and by being closed to the experience, they are missing out.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 12th, 2021, 07:56 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

She's a nice change of pace from the pop music crap of today. Reminds me of some of the sounds from the late 80's and 90's. Particularly Edie Brickell.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old March 6th, 2021, 11:29 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa

Old March 6th, 2021, 11:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

AJ Federico.

Old March 7th, 2021, 12:00 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

So sweet. Joe Bonamassa is amazing. I hadn't heard of Beth Hart before, but she sounds good, too. Thanks for sharing!

From a couple lesser-known artists whose work was nominated for the upcoming 2021 Grammies, I've recently been listening to Sierra Hull's 25 Trips:

And Brittany Howard's Stay High, here with a video starring Terry Crews:

For the curious, I'm pretty sure that Brittany Howard herself can be seen at 0:39.

= =
Old March 7th, 2021, 12:32 AM
Prickly Cactus

Thanks for sharing those DS

Sierra Howard kind of in a way reminds me of Ani DiFranco that I used to listen to a while ago. Not exactly but something similar.

Brittany Howard is pretty good too. Unique sound.

Some more of Beth Hart. She's been around for quite awhile. Probably one of the best voices and stage presence if heard and seen.

This one has a couple swear words and is a little racy (not racist but sexy). But so dang good. So much talent.

Old March 8th, 2021, 04:22 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've been listening to Cinnamadehyde's two latest albums pretty much non-stop for the last few months. And sure, this is just me promoting the other half of my band who actually manages to release music, and maybe that's not what this thread is for, but if there is one thing I am good at it is some bizarre level of self-effacing self-promotion, aye? And run-on sentences that start with and. And apparently adding aye to the end of sentences now. T'is good to be back, though. Back on vacation, aye?

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old March 8th, 2021, 04:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

Tal Wilkenfeld. Phenomenal bass player who had had played with Jeff Beck and now has her own solo career.

Old March 8th, 2021, 05:40 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I love it! Sort of retro-prog-rock. I'm trying to think of other bands in that genre that are bass-forward but not emo, and I can't think of any. It's different. Thanks for sharing!

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music