Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old March 25th, 2020, 11:59 PM

coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby! coachmuskie rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Online HS How-to-play and Question Dump

That is where it is!! I remember it was in someones sig! Thanks, Kevin!!

What GenCon taught me was to assume only one skull on three dice!
Old June 5th, 2020, 07:15 PM

Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Would it be possible for someone to add another folder in the Map section of the google drive labeled Multiplayer Maps and have a few more multiplayer maps added in? I would do it but have no idea how it is done. If there is anything I can do to help the process please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help
Old June 5th, 2020, 07:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I would be glad to make a folder for those maps. If you have specific map requests, I can put those at the top of my list. My only caution for you is that I don't currently have access to my work computer that makes nice looking maps, so anything I make over the summer won't be ideal, even if it is workable.

Old June 5th, 2020, 08:00 PM

Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Ericth74 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks that would be great. I'll PM you some maps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I would be glad to make a folder for those maps. If you have specific map requests, I can put those at the top of my list. My only caution for you is that I don't currently have access to my work computer that makes nice looking maps, so anything I make over the summer won't be ideal, even if it is workable.
Old November 23rd, 2020, 08:46 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

After some discussion on the discord (thanks @Captain Stupendous for finding the right way to implement it), we are adding a new feature to Online 'Scape.

We are planning to make the alt text of every figure a text version of that figure's card. To access it, just select the figure* and hit Ctrl+Alt+Y (or Cmd+Opt+Y on a Mac). You will need to copy the figure from the document into a game to view the alt text.

*If the figure is made up of multiple images, you'll have to double-click first to select a specific image rather than the image group.

Currently this feature is available on all Offical Ullar and Vydar figures, but we should be able to get it completed for all figures in the near-ish future.

If you'd like to help roll this out (and it's pretty easy), send a PM to me (superfrog) with your email address. Thanks!

Last edited by Dysole; November 24th, 2020 at 10:12 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events