Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Scapecon
Scapecon Forum for events related to Scapecon

Old June 17th, 2022, 08:02 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Re: Announcing ScapeCon II: July 13 -- July 17

I've got a double queen room if anyone is signing up late and wants to save on a hotel room. I'm willing to share. I thought a friend would sign up later but he didn't.

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old June 23rd, 2022, 11:55 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

We still have 14 spots left- there’s still time to sign up and attend!

Old June 23rd, 2022, 03:51 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun Typhon2222 is a penguin with a machine gun

Wow, the alt-art cards look great!
Old June 23rd, 2022, 08:23 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!

dem cards lookin' pretty dope!

less than 3 weeks left! booyaa!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 190 - 85
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 30th, 2022, 09:55 AM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

ATTENTION:

If you can, please bring a multiplayer map. We need 3x Frenzied and 2-3x of the 4-player maps (for a total of 11 maps). Please post to sign-up for bringing one (or more) of these maps. I'll fill in where needed.

Also, we'll be starting mapmaking at 1:30. Please post if you can be there at 1:30 to help us build maps- we have 26 2-player maps and 11 multiplayer maps to build, so we can use all the help we can get.

Please see the map thread here.
Old June 30th, 2022, 10:00 AM

Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chris Perkins wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll be there to help with map setup by 1:30
Old July 1st, 2022, 01:07 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

Quick announcement:

Due to lack of players, VC Bring 2 has been cancelled.

But check out these sweet top of general trophies for General Wars! The top of each general will make cut and receive one of these amazing trophies.
Old July 1st, 2022, 03:43 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death! Sir Heroscape is hot lava death!

Those are pretty lit, not gunna lie.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 190 - 85
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 1st, 2022, 07:48 PM

Grey Waves rolls all skulls baby! Grey Waves rolls all skulls baby! Grey Waves rolls all skulls baby! Grey Waves rolls all skulls baby!

Those trophies look absolutely amazing.

“Just because I disagree with you, does not mean that I hate you. We need to relearn that in our society" - Morgan Freeman
Old July 2nd, 2022, 08:09 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Wow, nice.
I have my Vydar plaque from 2011 hanging on the wall next to me.
Old July 2nd, 2022, 10:47 AM

Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby! Dragon Ruler rolls all skulls baby!

Last Call for ScapeCon!

July 7 is the last day to sign up (and pay) for ScapeCon. We have to give final meal counts first thing on July 8. PM OEAO if you want to sign up -- prices and badge options are detailed in the first post of this thread.

If you know you are not going to be present for a meal, please let us know so that we do not pay for that meal. Money saved on meals goes to prizes and the purchase of extra terrain to be kept in Indy for future ScapeCons and other tournaments.

OEAO and I will be arriving at the hotel around noon on Tuesday, July 12. Anyone who is in the area and is interested in gaming that day (we will have a variety of games with us) can PM either me or OEAO. We'll be setting up in the restaurant/bar which is what we did last year when we arrived Tuesday night with Hounds Rule.
Old July 4th, 2022, 10:28 PM

Garenex rolls all skulls baby! Garenex rolls all skulls baby! Garenex rolls all skulls baby! Garenex rolls all skulls baby!

I am looking for teammates for 3 Headed Hydra. Shoot me a PM if you are, also.

100% Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Scapecon