Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

View Poll Results: Best Nightcrawler card. See current post
Nightcrawler 1 2 66.67%
Nightcrawler 2 1 33.33%
Nightcrawler 3 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 4th, 2018, 12:43 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: Update, Black Dwarf, Corvus,Ebony, Proxima, Black Swan

I'm unable to print out your Avengers, except for the ones you've reposted on this thread. So I'm going to run you Black Order against Sherman Davies' Avengers!

I couldn't enlarge your bad guy cards, so I had to retype all the texts. Some time again I may be able to do that for your Avengers, and add them to the table.

Is Ebony Maw able to use either Black Tongue OR Persuasion, but not both?
Old May 6th, 2018, 06:16 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

You could, but not on the same figure. Black Tongue takes control of the figure, Persuasion allows you to take a turn with a figure. It is a combination of Mind Control from Dr.Doom and Moon Frenzy for Werewolf Lord. Does that makes sense. You technically could take a turn with a figure that is controlled and then take control of another figure on the same turn, but don't think it would happen too much.
Old May 6th, 2018, 07:54 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Thanks. Yes, that works, and I could certainly see doing it on Wednesday!

BTW:

PROXIES FOR THE BLACK ORDER

THANOS (As Himself)

Corvus Glaive: Checkmate Medic (with staff)
Proxima Midnight: Silver Banshee
Black Dwarf: The Executioner (with axe)
Ebony Maw: Earth Man (from The Legion)

Appearing soon on a game board near you!

Last edited by chas; May 10th, 2018 at 08:33 AM.
Old May 10th, 2018, 08:39 AM

We ran two four player games with The Black Order yesterday. Lots of fun! For details see our NYCG4 thread by pressing on my signature below.

We suggest reversing the two similar card powers on the Ebony Maw card to display in the order they are played in a turn: Persuasion before Black Tongue. Persuasion could also be a little clearer in how it works.

Thanks as usual for sharing your great custom super cards with all of us!

Last edited by chas; May 10th, 2018 at 09:46 AM.
Old May 14th, 2018, 09:26 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Thanks as usual for sharing your great custom super cards with all of us
Your welcome Chas, I hope you had good time with them. I have been playing in matches with the CG3 infinity stones which has been a lot of fun. I can see how the wording needs to a little clearer on Black Maw's card. I will update and post it soon.
Old May 14th, 2018, 09:44 PM

Updated Black Maw card

Old June 27th, 2019, 10:46 PM

Wow been awhile since I posted anything new here but here it goes again

Old June 28th, 2019, 03:21 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Update,Ebony, Proxima, Black Swan, Titanium Man, Whiplas

Whiplash looks fun. Titanium Man looks tough.
Old June 30th, 2019, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Whiplash looks fun. Titanium Man looks tough
Thanks Tornado for comments. Two good Iron Man foes for him to fight.
Old July 1st, 2019, 08:09 AM

Whiplash looks obscure! Hooray!!!
Old July 31st, 2019, 09:26 PM

I decided to redo a card that didn't play like I wanted it to. I tried to create a ultimate Dr.Strange that encompasses his iconic powers. Its a two sided card.

Old August 4th, 2019, 03:39 PM

Re: Update,Proxima, Black Swan, Titanium Man, Whiplash,Dr St

Another Thanos related figure

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations