Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

View Poll Results: Best Nightcrawler card. See current post
Nightcrawler 1 2 66.67%
Nightcrawler 2 1 33.33%
Nightcrawler 3 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 6th, 2011, 12:09 AM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Drewman-chu's new and improved? Hellfire Club Mastermin

Thanks Balantai I accidently ommitted a portion of "Mind Exchange" See if this is easier to follow.

Old January 9th, 2011, 11:43 PM

Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby! Drewman-chu rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Drewman-chu's new and improved? Hellfire Club Mastermin

I need help on Harry Leland. Anyone have good suggestions instead of Increasing Gravitiy? Also I have only come up with a Kingpin figure as proxy. Anyone know any good fat bearded figures?

Last edited by Drewman-chu; May 23rd, 2012 at 10:07 PM.
Old January 10th, 2011, 09:58 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Drewman-chu's new and improved? Hellfire Club Harry Lel

How about this....

If an opponent's figure that is using the flying ability moves within 2 spaces of Harry Leland, it must immediately ends its movement. Figures that are affected by Increasing Gravity may not be moved through for the remainder of the round.

Old January 11th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

Or how about this..........

Increased Gravity
All spaces within 3 spaces of Harry Leland count as 1 additional space when moving. Opponent's figures may not use their Flying Special Power when moving on a space within 3 spaces of Harry Leland.
Old January 12th, 2011, 12:20 AM

Quote:
If an opponent's figure that is using the flying ability moves within 2 spaces of Harry Leland, it must immediately ends its movement. Figures that are affected by Increasing Gravity may not be moved through for the remainder of the round.
Quote:
Increased Gravity
All spaces within 3 spaces of Harry Leland count as 1 additional space when moving. Opponent's figures may not use their Flying Special Power when moving on a space within 3 spaces of Harry Leland.
Thanks for the help guys. I wanted this power to be the same as the Air Elemental but to also affect flying figures. I like "Increased Gravity" as the name for the power but I think the terrain move cost could make it more complicated when snow, ice and levels are present and flying figures.. What would be the best way to word "Swirling Vortex" so that it also affected fliers?
Old January 19th, 2011, 12:14 AM

I think I will change the wording to this
Quote:
When an opponent's small or medium figure moves onto or tries to move over, a space within 2 clear sight spaces of Black Bishop Harry Leland, that figure must end its move there. Figures can never move through any figure affected by Increasing Gravity.
Would that cover flying and all other move otions like Swing Line?
Old January 23rd, 2011, 11:31 PM

Next is the Black Queen/Dark Phoenix. I am using a new unique power "Severed Mindtap" for real thematic play.

Last edited by Drewman-chu; February 2nd, 2011 at 12:23 AM.
Old January 25th, 2011, 11:33 PM

Re: Drewman-chu's new and improved? Hellfire Club Black Que

Need to change " will take leaving engagement attacks" to will not" on Telekinetic Zap
Old February 1st, 2011, 12:52 AM

Re: Drewman-chu's new and improved? Hellfire Club Black Que

I have completed the "original X-men" now we will be getting and Angel in his first X-men costume. So first up is Beast.

Old February 1st, 2011, 12:50 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Drewman-chu's new and improved? Original X-men Beast.

I like seeing classic versions of Beast and you did a great job! I think the wording for Bouncing Beast Special Attack could be a little cleaner though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncing Beast Special Attack
Range 1. Attack 3.
If Beast has not moved this turn, you may move Beast up to 4 spaces. Beast may attack with Bouncing Beast Special Attack three times at any point during this movement as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement. Beast cannot attack the same figure with Bouncing Beast Special Attack more than once per turn.
Wow, that's a hard one to word. I think it still needs work, but that's the best I can think of right now.

Old February 2nd, 2011, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Ninjutsu Barrage Special Attack: Range 1. Attack 3. Instead of moving and attacking normally with Kumiko, you may move Kumiko up to 3 spaces. Kumiko can attack up to 3 times with Ninjutsu Barrage Special Attack at any point before, during, or after this move as long as Kumiko is on a space where she could end her movement. Kumiko cannot attack the same figure more than once on a single turn.
Thanks for the input Hix4 I took the power from Kumiko. Are there errata to her powers, I will have to check.
Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewman-chu View Post
Quote:
Ninjutsu Barrage Special Attack: Range 1. Attack 3. Instead of moving and attacking normally with Kumiko, you may move Kumiko up to 3 spaces. Kumiko can attack up to 3 times with Ninjutsu Barrage Special Attack at any point before, during, or after this move as long as Kumiko is on a space where she could end her movement. Kumiko cannot attack the same figure more than once on a single turn.
Thanks for the input Hix4 I took the power from Kumiko. Are there errata to her powers, I will have to check.
Ugh, this is what I get for not following heroscape for a year, I don't even know who that is. Anyway keep the wording....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations